BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW HardTop for 3series convertible E46 BodyStyle

6K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  BMW_cab_2001 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Oh, I have never seen them that cheap. Around me I have seen individuals sell them $17-1900 and up. I only thought my price is fair after consulting with several BMW dealerships in my area as well as after market and BMW parts distributors. But thank you for the advice, if it doesn't sell, I'll probably lower the price and repost, but not by that much. I have no rush to get rid of it.

#9 · (Edited)
Black 2001 325ci hardtop for sale

I am located in Toronto. I have a Black 2001 325ci hardtop for sale in excellent condition (see pic) for $1,800 or best offer. I purchased this new with my car in 2001 for $5,000 CAD (incl. taxes). The hard top provides insulation and soundproofing with integrated heated rear window, grab handles, coat hook and rear reading lights. I can also throw in my Hard top Rack and cover (original price $500 CAD).

From my research on the internet, it appears that the hard top fits all E46 verts for model years 2001 to 2006 and perhaps even some newer models with modifications.

I am willing to drive across to Buffalo, NY to meet with serious American buyers.

Here is the link for the sale on craigslist (it has a picture):

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/cto/2901493450.html

#10 ·
^ My guess is that it'd fit all E46 verts, only real chance of running into an issue, that I could suspect, is between pre and post facelift models.

If you have the part number for your top specificall (should be on the inside somewhere, under a cover or something, you can plug that part number into RealOEM.com and it'll show you all the models it'll fit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.