BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

E63 645ci SC'd at Bimmerfest??

13K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  Navit 
#1 ·
I was flipping through the many pics posted of Bimmerfest and I "think" I saw a photo of a 645 that had a Vortex sticker on the fender. Was this car supercharged and if so does anyone have any more photos and which tuner did the car. Thanks

#2 ·
Curtis said:
I was flipping through the many pics posted of Bimmerfest and I "think" I saw a photo of a 645 that had a Vortex sticker on the fender. Was this car supercharged and if so does anyone have any more photos and which tuner did the car. Thanks
Yup, VF-Engineering has a S/C kit out for the 6 which, along with their other BMW F/I kits are being premiered at Bimmerfest. Sorry, don't know where to get more pics. There site will be updated by May with the kits, and likely pics.

#8 ·
Dude, that car is teh hawt :D

I'm getting one as soon as I've run the wheels off of this:

Actually, I'll be getting one via Euro Delivery early in 2K7. By then it'll be the 650 :D

Again, very, very nice car. That supercharger must make it a BEAST.

#18 ·
Those look like HRE wheels right?

Any chance you know the specs for the wheels (i.e. width and offsets)? Also, what size tires did you go with? Or who you ordered the HRE's from, maybe they would know. It looked like you had 20" 285's in the rear.

Notice any rubbing? Even over corners and speed bumps?

I'm trying to order a set of custom wheels with that width. Debating between HRE or Fikse or some off the shelf BBS for my 645.

Now, you had to get me thinking about the S/C... damn you ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.