BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

How much should it cost to install and paint the LCI aero kit at the dealership?

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  FANICOCHE 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Has anyone had this part painted and installed at the dealership? If so, how much did it cost?
I am being quoted $1100. (Not including the price of the kit).

Comments?

#8 ·
When I was buying the car, I had to have the kit installed and completed, so that was a point of negotiation. One dealer wanted $3600! Another which I ended up with wanted $2300. They gave me the best price on the car so I just went with it as they wouldn't deal any further. At the time, the E70 had only been out a year and there weren't all these do-it-yourself guides. Nowadays you can get it for $900 plus a few hundred more painted. Avg I've seen is $1400 installed ($900 less than me).

#9 ·
Dealer? dealers rarely do their own paint anyway, and their paint quality sucks as most people that use BMW dealers for paint are clueless when it comes to paint quality.

#10 ·
I am getting the dumbest quotes here in Baltimore... 950-1400 just for the front and back. Stupid. Is there a good body shop to do this at for a good price ? I asked earlier but didnt get many responses. I live in Baltimore, but am willing to travel as far as N. VA or somewhere decent in PA. I visit NY once a month so anywhere in or around NYC/Brooklyn would be even better. Thanks alot guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.