BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Its been fun

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  tim96 
#1 ·
Its been a good go guys but sadly i am getting rid of my 325i she has bad rings and the fuel pump is going out she still runs but she is too picky and i cant run on Hoping she starts if you are looking for any parts let me know shes taking a trip to the scrap very shortly

Wicked Fast Entertainment

#4 ·
I often wonder why cars go to scrap.
because even a beautiful looking car can be hiding major nightmares. i've scrapped 2 e30's in the last few years, 1 looked minty and was hidign a bent frame, the other looked good and was hiding under almosy 3/8" of body filler.

I'd never scrap an e30 because of a mechanical failure/problem tho. there is a huge amount of people who are looking for shells to make track cars or projects who will pay more than double the cars scrap value.

sell the car as a roller. i personally look for rollers almost everyday, they make the perfect project car because of the low purchase price and how cheap bmw engines are.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.