BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

335i exhaust

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  CALWATERBOY 
#1 ·
One of the performance upgrade that I want do is a cat-back exhaust for my 335i. Seeking suggestions?

#14 ·
Agreed.

You're having trouble? Advanced functions can be very specific - this board's software is very, very widely used.
Cal - if you don't like a thread where someone asks a question then don't post in it. What helps keeps boards active and lively is people asking questions, even if they were asked before. If people didn't repeat questions, and get answers we would have really old threads and poor info.

#5 · (Edited)
You could start your research with this post, which if you'd scrolled down you would have seen. (It's still on the front page and not from 2007): http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683628. This question -- Performance Exhaust, cat-back, there are a number of options -- comes up a lot, and there are a lot of threads about it, hence the search suggestion. Also, do a search on YouTube; there are a lot of before/after videos posted there. Different people prefer different characteristics (loud, or throaty, or burble), so hearing the sound yourself is important.

#10 · (Edited)
Ya gotta love it. Refusing to use search seems to be the theme of the day. There's a separate, second post on the front page of this forum also asking about a cat-back exhaust for a 335: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=692367. That poster is also getting the "do a search" advice.

#17 ·
I have found a large number of "You Tube" vids, search under BMW performance exhaust, under videos, you can get a decent idea of the general sound.. A lot of vendors (borla, can't remember the others) will turn up there as well.

Its a matter of what YOUR ears like, and want, hard to tell from just 'post's' what the opinions or sound is really like.

Enjoy..

NJ Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.