BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2010 750Li Hesitation & Sprint Booster

7K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  rsingh111 
#1 ·
Well, I received my Sprint Booster today and installed. So far so good. It responds like it should have from the factory. No more lag nor 1-2 second delay on hard acceleration. I had that problem on every 7 Series I owned since 2001.

Keeping the fingers crossed :thumbup:

#3 ·
I installed one about 2 months ago in my 2007 750Li. I had that 2 to 1 downshift slam that BMW could not fix. They replaces several parts ad reprogrammed the car several time and nothing would stop it. I intalled the sprint booster and NO more downshift slams. My new ActiveHybrid will be here in a couple if weeks. I wonder how long it will take me to get use to te motor turning off at every stop. \|/

#4 · (Edited)
Called Sprint Booster and I got mine from Bimmerworld.com @ $299. I installed it and as one can imagine, I was a little nervous with the fact that I'm removing my gas pedal. One screw later and it was painless. Warranty supposed to be okay but it so easy to remove, my plan is to remove it prior to service. It's worth it to me

#8 · (Edited)
How does it look when it is installed? Main question is the warranty factor, but sounds like a great product!

#10 ·
Where did you mount the "plug and play selectable switch" that the Sprint Booster web site refers to? The 750 goes back to 'Normal" from "Sport" when you re-start car. Does the Sprint Booster re-set to the "Factory" setting?

While I think about it that is one of my (I don't have many) pet peeves about the 750...it stays in "Comfort" mode. Why won't it stay in "Sport" mode?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.