BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Advice on how you would go about a 750xi for 9/2010

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  cmbnov 
#1 ·
Lease on my current car ends in September. I would very much like to lease a 2011 750xi, but would like a car that has my entire wish list or as close to it as possible. What would be the most effective way to make this happen, since I have about 4-5 months to do it? The inventories I can see online from local dealers are limited (I live in Los Angeles). Is ED my only option? Or is there a way to 'special order' a car for September? I really appreciate everyone's input.

#2 ·
I always custom spec and order every BMW that I purchase. I've never taken something off the lot.

#3 ·
Since you have 4-5 months, you just go to the BMW dealership of your choice, sit down with a salesperson (best is the sales manager) and order the 750 in the colour you want, leather, wheels and options you want. It normally takes 3-4 months. You are in the best situation....no trade, lease is maturing and you get to order the car with your wishes/wants/needs!!

#6 ·
Thank you all for your prompt replies. I would have thought it would be obvious as well. I called and spoke to someone at the dealership in Beverly Hills. I told him my situation. He did not seem interested at all in putting in even the slightest effort in helping me. I asked for his email address and sent him a follow-up email. Nothing.

These events have left me confused and somewhat discouraged, which is why I sought advice from you experienced readers. I have driven Mercedes the past 7 years because the internet dealer in Long beach was always very professional,courteous, and replied quickly to my calls or email correspondences. If you can point me to someone reasonable and credible, either by PM or on this post, I would be most grateful. I am discouraged enough to consider getting a Carrera, which in this city (Beverly Hills) I just kinda don't want to do the generic thing.

#7 ·
PM me ... I can hook you up with someone at New Century BMW in Alhambra if that's not too far for you to drive

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.