FS: H&R Sport (Lowering) Springs Set BMW 7-Series E65/E66 BRAND NEW

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Vecoplan 
#1 ·
H&R Sport Springs Set
BRAND NEW
On average, lowers 1.3" FRONT and 1.0" REAR
Manufacturer Part # 29331
Application: 2002 - 2008 BMW 7-Series

I bought these springs brand new last September for my 2007 750Li from Tirerack for $303.00 shipped but never installed them. I literally have not even broke open the box that it came in shipped from Tirerack. My vehicle has the factory sport suspension, and I decided that it was low enough without the need for these springs.

Based on application information on Tirerack's website, it appears that these springs will fit 2002 - 2005 745Li and 745i; 2006 - 2008 750Li and 750i; and the 760Li and 760i models. If your vehicle has the self-leveling suspension, you will only make use of the front springs in this set. However, please do your research before buying to be sure that these springs will fit your vehicle. I will not be responsible for any application information herein that may be inaccurate.

Literally BRAND NEW; don't mess with the hassle of shipping and buy locally. Asking $300. Local pickup in Dallas, Texas or Buyer pays for shipping. If seriously interested, please feel free to PM me. Thank - Alex

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.