BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bluetooth

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  david @ eas 
#1 ·
Anyone know if it's possible to add Bluetooth after-the-fact? I didn't want the BMW Assist on my '08 Sedan, but I decided I really would like the Bluetooth to go with my phone. I haven't seen any aftermarket add-ons yet. Anyone have any ideas?

#2 ·
yes you can add it, believe its pretty easy to do that too....

#4 ·
If anybody else is interested in something new, we carry a new Bluetooth/iPod adapter from mObridge! If you want to check it out, check the link! Any questions, please send me a PM directly:

mObridge - Bluetooth Handsfree/iPod interface for e9x 3-series
http://www.europeanautosource.com/product_info.php?products_id=2147

Features

- Stream audio from your phone or Bluetooth mp3 player into your vehicle, all from your steering wheel controls.
- Fully software upgradeable over Bluetooth or memory card, to provide support for new phones, iPods, and vehicles.
- Using Parrot® technology, we are able to support a wide range of bluetooth phones.
- Also supports iPod mObridge Bluetooth includes an iPod cable for seamless integration of your iPod into your vehicle.

Bluetooth Phone control

- Supports up to 5 paired phones
- Dial, Accept, Hangup, Answer calls
- Multi-Party call support (phone dependent)
- Phonebook browsing and dialing from phonebook
- Last dialed, received, missed calls lists
- SMS support. Browse and read your SMS messages (vehicle dependent)
- Notification of signal strength, network name, call duration to the radio display

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.