BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

A few questions Re. Ext/Int Lighting

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  pablo645 
#1 ·
Hi guys

Could anyone be so kind as to answer a few questions I have, I would be very grateful.
2005 630i

Int. Lighting

Does interior LED lighting look good?

Is it a mod or can it be done through the dealer with a genuine BMW part?

Ext. Lighting

What are angel eyes? and are they different from the halogen rings I have currently on the car?

Are angel eyes LED and are there different kinds/strength?

Are angel eyes used to replace the xenon light bulb as a headlight? Or are they intended to work together ?

And Finally are angel eyes a mod? Or can they be fitted through the dealer with a genuine BMW Part?

Thank you very much in advance

Much appreciated

Greg

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
LED interior lighting is a personal preference. Depends if you want the soft yellowish lighting the car comes with stock or the brighter cool white that the LED light gives. Im in the midst of Switching to LED. So far just do e the license plate lights, but the interior is next

Angel eyes and the halo rings are the same thing. Again with this, the stock angel eyes Are dimmer and more yellow. The LED's are brighter and more white.
I personally like the LED look. Especially with the HID bulbs beside it. LED Matches the HID more then the stock.

Hardly none of these mods are provided as genuine oem part. Mostly aftermarket brands. From the cheaper Chinese version to more expensive ones, this depends on your budget nd preference.

#4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.