BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Eonon Car GPS D5150 is Specific For BMW E46 1998-2005

40K views 108 replies 28 participants last post by  emitry 
#1 · (Edited)
Eonon Car GPS GM5150 & D5150 are Specific For BMW E46 1998-2005

Hi guys, nice to see you, I'm Carlos from Eonon! Now we're a new sponsor here. Really nice to meet you! Our main products are Car DVD, GPS and Car monitors, etc. I've seen many guys are talking about Eonon here and like our units! Thanks a lot for your support! ;)

Good news to tell you that, in order to give you members special benefits, we will arrange group buy with good discount for Eonon D5150 which is specific for BMW E46 1998-2005 soon! :thumbup:

Please keep an eye on us, thanks! If you have any questions regarding Eonon, or interested in the Group buy, please feel free to ask or PM me. I'm glad to help! :)

Here is the D5150, our hottest BMW E46 unit. Welcome to visit! :bigpimp:

http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/BMW/D5150.html

See less See more
#46 ·
Oh and is the GM5150 compatible with reverse Camera?
Hi Boylett, thanks for your joining. :clap:

And the only difference between the D5150 and GM5150 is that GM5150 has awesome screen mirroring function, but D5150 does not have.

By using Screen Mirroring Function,

1. You'll get FREE Google Map or IOS Map.
2. You can share videos and photos on your trip easily.
3. You can access Youtube, Pandora, Facebook etc. from your Smart Phone if your phone is 3G connected.
4. It makes your kid stay entertained and happy all the way on the road by playing games in your mobile phone.

Is it very cool and awesome? :thumbup:

And the unit GM5150 + Western Europe Map is only 267GBP, if you buy from our website directly, the price will be 284GBP, but if you join the GB, you can save 17GBP. :wow:

About the camera, i will recommend you to choose A0120:
http://www.eonon.com/Others/Camera/A0120.html

It is our best and hottest camera, just choose it, you will definitely love it, cheers!:bigpimp:

#47 ·
Hi guys, i come back to work today! Miss you guys so much! ;)

The below is the latest group buy list for GM5150 till today, only 4 guys is needed to activate the GB now! :clap:

1, jsickz32
2, christopherr117
3, Pinkfloyd323
4, Jaffaz32
5, suj10
6, Boylett

Welcome more guys to join, so that we can start the GB ASAP. Cheers! :bigpimp:

#50 ·
Hey guys, great news to tell you that since we completed the GM5150 GB list by combining with e46fanatics forums, so there are more than 10 people collected already in just few days, so hot! :thumbup: Thanks a lot for your support! So this GB is activated now! :clap:

Here is the Group buy thread for GM5150, welcome you guys to chat with me there:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8134987#post8134987

And just order from the below group buy link with GB price directly is OK! Quite easy! First come, first served! :p

GM5150 Group Buy Link with discounted price for Members ONLY:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/BMW/GM5150T.html

For those who'd like to order via Cell phone:
http://wap.eonon.com/productshow.aspx?pno=GM5150T

Please don't forget to tell me your order No. or Email after you finish the order, so that I can provide you better after sale service!

And welcome you guys to share your nice Eonon installation pics, vid and review after getting it, thanks a lot! :wow:

#51 ·
I have a '02 325i with the stock business cd and temp controls together on the top portion of my dash and a little storage compartment along with an ashtray on the bottom portion. Would this unit fit? Can I move my temp controls down to where my mini storage compartment is?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#52 ·
I have a '02 325i with the stock business cd and temp controls together on the top portion of my dash and a little storage compartment along with an ashtray on the bottom portion. Would this unit fit? Can I move my temp controls down to where my mini storage compartment is?

Hi Redmystique, thanks for your interest. Could you supply one picture of your car dash and the power plug of your OEM radio first? Just like this one: http://www.sbo2.com/cs_serial/Car-dash-power-plug.jpg
So that we can confirm it for you soon, thanks. ;)

#60 ·
Hi Redmystique, first, i am happy to tell you that our unit GM5150 fits your car dash.
But we are not sure whether the power plug is the same or not, so please also provide a picture of the power plug, so that we can confirm it for you soon.

Second, about the installation, i think the below picture will solve your doubt soon. :thumbup:

#63 ·
@EanonCarDVD, I am interested in the GM5150 but what happens if the item becomes faulty? Do You have a service or repair center in the UK?.................. I only ask because my previous DVD player from another make broke down 4 different times in the first year and I had to keep sending it back for repair.

#71 ·
A warning when dealing with company READ the RETURNS policy on both the website and their ebay shop, if the unit arrives and is faulty straight from the box YOU have to pay the return postage to HONG KONG currently 60 pounds from the UK, if they do not mark the return package as a replacement unit YOU will also have to pay the IMPORT tax.

Below is what it has cost me to finally get a fully functional unit. the original purchase was via thoer ebay shop the advert disclosed the unit as being in germany.

Additional postage on first unit 15 pounds

Unit 1 map card returen to UK from France15 euros
Unit 1 returned to Uk from france 35 euros
Unit 2 import tax 35 euros
Unit 2 returned to Hong Kong 70 euros
Unit 3 Import tax 35 euros

be warned

#72 ·
Hi Phil, first, about the return policy, I would like to tell you that we have stated clearly on our website:
http://www.eonon.com/helpList.aspx?bid=5

Eonon do its business honestly for 10+ years. I believe no matter on the website or eBay store, they do list the warranty and return policy clearly. Customers place the order by agreeing with it.

Second, hope you know that the customs taxes are charged by the local customs, not us.
And i think all of you should know that the imported products are need to pay import tax.
So your kind understanding will be very appreciated, thanks! :)

#77 · (Edited)
Hi guys, nice to see you, I'm Carlos from Eonon! Now we're a new sponsor here. Really nice to meet you! Our main products are Car DVD, GPS and Car monitors, etc. I've seen many guys are talking about Eonon here and like our units! Thanks a lot for your support! ;)
I would get one in a blink of an eye if I could find someone to install it :)
How much did it cost you to have it installed or did you DIY?

I wonder if BB would do it.
It is very easy to fit, but you may have to relocate the heater control panel, which is also very easy as a diy

Hi scooter123, the unit is just a direct fit for your car, very easy to install and use. As you can see from phil's experience, it's a great unit for you to upgrade your audio system. :thumbup:

I just purchased the new unit and will install it soon. Great looking product.
ShinBMW, glad to hear that, welcome to share with us your installation pics or vid then like many other guys do! Thanks a lot! :bigpimp:
https://www.facebook.com/Eonon.Official

#80 · (Edited)
I am interested in purchasing the Eonon GM5150. I have a 2001 e46 m3 without navigation. Do you have a special price? I know that I can move my a/c and heating controls to the dim below to created a double dim to fit the unit. Do I need the extended cables? Is this the most updated model for my car? Thanks!

#82 ·
Hi I'm about to purchase one of these units and I have a few questions. I noticed only the 5150U comes with the gps map. If I get the 5150 can I upgrade later? Also for the backup camera how complicated is the install? Will I need any special harness? Also do I need to purchase the relocation kit for the HVAC controls? I have a 2002 325i. Thanks!

#83 ·
E46 fitting very easy, allow an hour if you have either reloated the heater controls or are replacing the sat nav head unit, running the Ipod and usb cable to the centre console can be a pain but well worth the agravation. Allow 2 - 3 hours if relocating the heater controls at the same time, when installing the head unit get a video lead for the reversing camera and connect it to the unit at the time of installing the unit put the slack down above the fuse box, make sure you connect it to the right lead green plug IIRC (experience here). The reversing camera i used replaces one of the rear number plate lights took me about an hour to cut and fit the camera along with the wiring. Then another hour to run the video lead to the front and connect it to the other lead
There is plenty of information to be found on relocating the heater controls, the only hard part is getting the right panel as there are two types depending of type of switches (16 or 18mm) below the hearter controls. Google e46 heater relocatiion, or look on Bimmerforums.co.uk
hope this helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.