Fast Bob`s Video Jukebox

235K views 2K replies 44 participants last post by  Fast Bob 
#1 · (Edited)
Let`s kick it off with this....

#96 · (Edited)
#101 ·
Irie.

#102 ·
Listen to this through some good headphones....

Fagen did an incredible job of nailing down the late-`50s Cold War mentality on this album....

#103 ·
Joe Cocker with a sweet Reggae version

of this old classic, originally done by the likes of Nina Simone, Eric Burdon & The Animals, and others....

(it`s also the outro track from "Layer Cake")

#105 ·
of this old classic, originally done by the likes of Nina Simone, Eric Burdon & The Animals, and others....

(it`s also the outro track from "Layer Cake")
Layer Cake is a great movie. Daniel Craig was good, but Colm Meaney is prob. one of the most underrated actors out there.

#104 ·
Clapton at his finest....

Turn up the volume ! :thumbup:

#111 ·
In response to maximum volume

Attachments

#112 ·
Good stuff ! Beck`s "Orange Album" is a killer, isn`t it ? :thumbup:

(I like that Sony Biotracer....what other record/playback gear do you have ?)

Here`s some of my early Beck stuff....the smaller ones are 7-inch reel-to-reel tapes....

Attachments

#113 ·
and since we`re talking about Jeff Beck....

here he is again, this time around, with a very young Rod Stewart on vocals....

#116 ·
15 year-old guitar prodigy Matt Rach rips it up

performing his version of Pachebel`s "Canon In D"

#119 ·
Just another Youtube guitarist

who probably knows every trick in the book....(I like that killer flange he throws on at the end....)

#121 ·
Meanwhile, back in the early `80s....

I saw Billy Idol up close and personal once....he was buying dope in Washington Square Park, in the middle of the afternoon....

#122 ·
Billy rules.

#123 ·
Good energy here....

This was probably Sting`s finest touring entourage....

#124 ·
15 years ago, I referred to Natalie Imbruglia as

"My future ex-wife"....:bigpimp: (those big grey eyes kill me....)

#125 ·
We have no need of a Guru....

(each of us is his own....:D)

#126 ·
Quite possibly the most underrated album ever....

I`m posting the complete album here, it should be heard in it`s entirety....enjoy ! :thumbup:

#128 ·
Any Smithereens fans out there ?

Somewhat interesting backstory here:

Pat Dinizio, frontman for the Smithereens, decided to take a run at getting elected to the NJ seat of the US Senate (on the Reform Party ticket) back in 2000. While unsuccessful, he did open a few eyes (and ears) with his unique campaign tactics. He organized what he called "The Living Room Tour", and traveled around the country, playing gigs in private homes for a modest fee. Pat figured this would be an effective way to get folks to know him better. I was lucky enough to have attended one of these gigs, it was pretty bad-ass, I must say. He revived this concept a few years ago....if you ever get the opportunity, you should go see him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.