BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

M 1162 Z Spotted

909 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  510kut 
#1 · (Edited)
I saw a white M1162Z driving south from Munich to Fussen today at 12:03. I was heading north in my anonymous vacation rental and couldn't react in time to even flash headlights, but 'Hi!'.

Frank.

#3 ·
Almost certainly. We were heading in opposite directions when I saw the red flash of your tag and must've misread a digit.

We're back in the UK before heading back to AZ on Tuesday. I'm already missing the mountains. Enjoy your ED - I'm envious.

Frank.

#5 ·
I was a slave to my GPS at the time but working backwards from the route and the time I saw you we would have been somewhere near Rottenbuch. We were sprinting to MUC for our flight out and had already burned our comfort buffer behind a few camper vans dawdling.

I think that Munich-Fussen route must have a high density of MxxxxZ cars so I was pretty confident of seeing at least one on the road or in the parking lot there. I had my daughter primed to look out for BMW ED cars but she missed you. Seemingly, looking car car license tags has little lasting appeal to 8-year old girls.

Frank

#6 ·
haha no worries. Even if you high beamed me I would have been clueless. I was too busy trying to make heads and tails of the road signs and the road etiquette anyways. I would have probably thought you were a local pissed at me for something :p

Kids are smarter these days, but at that age... offer me like candy and I'd be watching for whatever like a hawk. haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.