BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

"Let's see everyone's 7"

1M views 4K replies 1K participants last post by  KRT20 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Im in an R1-forum and they have a thread just like this and its pretty cool, So i fig. i should start one here...:thumbup:

Attachments

See less See more
#59 ·
Looking good TD! Weren't you gonna get it lowered or do I have you mistaken with someone else?

Nonetheless, crisp like new money!

E
Yeah,

I still plan on getting her lowered, but since I've been back in the US I've been so busy I haven't had really any free time. In a way its good that I've waited, because its getting cold now and she stays in the garage most of the time. I think in the spring I will go ahead and have her lowered and slap on some tint.

Tony

#68 ·
This thread is great! I am getting all sorts of ideas for my future ride!!

#76 ·
any details about how the fitment was? was it too short, stuck out in places, gaps, ripples in the polyurethane, etc....
All of the above.
1) it was fiberglass (if you do decide to get a replica - at least get polyurethane, its not as rigid as fiberglas)
2) horrible fit - did not line up with the the lines of the car
3) did not come with double tape or glue
4) was not primed correctly

What a nightmare!!! The Schnitzer however was a a perfect fit and comes with everything you need.

#77 ·
Seventh Heaven

Here's mine. The 22's are a bi#$@ But I cant let them go. Im gonna put my money where my mouth is and get 265/35-22 tires. I am betting everyone that they wont rub, and i will have .48 inches of extra protection from potholes and bumps. im not lowering so i should be good...:eeps:

Attachments