BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

I knew I was going to say this....

873 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ImolaMMM 
#1 ·
After waiting 2-weeks, the new 7-Series (750i/750Li) brochure arrived in the mail. The brochure is beautiful. It's about 50 pages, in full color, in HARD-COVER format. You can order yours by sending an email to BMW-NA through BMWUSA.COM -- you can't order one from the "Brochure" menus because those are only in downloadable format.

I glanced through all the pages and all I can say is that the car is beautiful. In a lot of ways, the styling is very similar to the E65/E66 (interior and exterior), everything looks more upscale and refined. I definately like the center console mounted shift selector.

Well I knew I was going to say this when I let my 745 go. I think the E65/E66 was one heck of a car, and so far nothing came close to how it's gets the best of all worlds in the car. Performance, styling, handling, comfort, and minus reliability.

If I can find a good warranty, I don't mind picking up another E66, or wait a few years and pick up the F01!

#2 ·
After waiting 2-weeks, the new 7-Series (750i/750Li) brochure arrived in the mail. The brochure is beautiful. It's about 50 pages, in full color, in HARD-COVER format. You can order yours by sending an email to BMW-NA through BMWUSA.COM -- you can't order one from the "Brochure" menus because those are only in downloadable format.

I glanced through all the pages and all I can say is that the car is beautiful. In a lot of ways, the styling is very similar to the E65/E66 (interior and exterior), everything looks more upscale and refined. I definately like the center console mounted shift selector.

Well I knew I was going to say this when I let my 745 go. I think the E65/E66 was one heck of a car, and so far nothing came close to how it's gets the best of all worlds in the car. Performance, styling, handling, comfort, and minus reliability.

If I can find a good warranty, I don't mind picking up another E66, or wait a few years and pick up the F01!
+1:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.