BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSdZ Data 47.4 (with E-Sys 3.18.4) UPDATE: 47.5

291K views 2K replies 774 participants last post by  Almaretto 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to shawnsheridan - I've got the apparently the latest PSdZ Data 47.4.

It was slightly inconvenient (took 4 days!) to download it from rapidshare, so I've decided to make a torrent.
It has everything (and unzipped) - PSdZ Data 47.4, E-Sys 3.18.4 and documentation and install/usage instructions - as it was in the original torrent with v.46.1_psdzdata.

So I've only replaced 46.1 with 47.4.

So here is the torrent attached (rename .pdf to .torrent)
View attachment BMW E-Sys 3.18.4 PSdZ Data 47.4.pdf

UPDATE 9/30/2012: Thanks to shawnsheridan again - now we have version 47.5 !!
Torrent attached (rename .pdf to .torrent):
View attachment BMW_E-Sys_3.18.4_47.5.pdf

This is being seeded 2MB/sec - so enjoy.
I'll leave 47.4 to be seeded as well, but it's recommended to stop downloading it and start new 47.5 - it should be much sooner.

See less See more
#457 ·
Hi Shawn, just picked up a '10 F01 and would love to do some programming on it. I come from an E38 w/ a full DIS/NCS, etc setup and look forward to seeing what I can do with this one. Can you send me the DL link when you get a chance? Much appreciate and thanks in advance!

#469 ·
Hi Shawn

I have been browsing the forums reading what is necessary to code 2011 535i. I downloaded E-sys 3.18.4 and I am current downloading via torrent psdzdata 47.5 which looks like its going to take about a day to download. I also made my own cable. Is 3.18.4 psdzdata and E-sys 3.18.4 correct or should I be using something else?

Thanks in advance for the help.

#470 · (Edited)
No. 47.5 is probably way to old.

What you need depends on what ISTA/P version was last used to program your car.

With E-Sys 3.18.4 and F10, you can only go up to 48.3 PSdZData, which unless your car was programmed since March, should be fine for you. After that, you would need to go to E-Sys 3.22.5 and 49.3 PSdZData.

PM sent.

#477 ·
working on a e60 and want do some relearning and maybe ecu flashing

installed e-sys too, but in the read me they say replace the inpa folder.

if i replace the inpa folder both progs are useable? (inpa and e-sys)?
PSdZData and E-Sys is only for Fxx chassis.

For your E60, you will use SP-Daten files with NCS Expert for coding and WinKFP for flashing. You can also use INPA and Tool32 (part of EDIABAS) for diagnosis.

#488 ·
To update the daten files, copy the files from SP-daten-E##\daten to the C:\NCSEXPER\E##\DATEN (where E## is whatever chassis you're updating). You will also want

to copy the files from SP-daten-E##\SGDAT to C:\NCSEXPER\SGDAT (they're not separated into different chassis in NCS Expert, so you just want to copy and paste everything to that directory. Overwrite everything it asks about). The last step to fully updating the install is copying the files from SP-daten-E##\ECU to C:\EDIABAS\ECU.

For WinKFP it uses the same SP-Daten files as NCS Expert. Just make sure your SP-Daten includes and has all the files in the Data subfolder for you chassis (e.g. \E89\Data).

#491 ·
when i start winkfp tool 32bit, this apears

PABD no data found

and if i open inpaloader, i cant select any chassis like e60, none of them are seen.

im sorry if im bothering you, thank you
Do you have chassis showing in NCS Expert?

Is your SP-Daten structured like this?

C:\NCSEXPER\DATEN\E60
C:\NCSEXPER\DATEN\E89

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.