BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Tunerworks - Bimmerfest updates and thoughts

5K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Tunerworks 
#1 ·
We are now exactly two weeks away from the show so I wanted to post some random thoughts, updates, etc.

-The number or cars and people are looking good and if all goes we hope to see between 150-200 cars here, which is not to bad for a first time event!

-The show hours are set at 11-4 with registered people moving their cars in at 10am. If you were one of the first to register you need to make sure to arrive on time to get a parking spot in the lot. If you come late it will be full and the access will be closed. If you have your car in the "show lot" it will not be easy to get your car out so plan to enjoy the whole show :p

-We will provide a BBQ lunch for all registered attendees. If you plan to attend please make sure you have registered on this site.

-I am not in charge of this website, but I hope/expect there will be a way to either confirm your registration or some type of confirmation will be e-mailed to you just prior to the event. Keep checking this site!

-Bring some spare change to buy your official, limited edition ;) Bimmerfest/Tunerworks T-shirt!

-iForged Wheels has generously provided a set of custom built 17" wheels! These will be raffled off with all proceeds going to a local charity. This could be the least expensive way to get custom wheels ever! Buy some tickets and you might get lucky!

-The businesses surrounding our shop and the show have been very kind in letting us use all the property so please be kind and don't litter :tsk:

-There will be a cruise after the show that will take us on a nice drive to the mountains approx 1hr away. Time, place and route maps will be distributed at the show.

Thats about it for now. If you have any comments, question or concerns please feel free to post them and I will try to reply ASAP. We want to make this show as enjoyable as possible for everyone!

Thanks,
Rob

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.