BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

favorite movie with an e39..

3K views 37 replies 22 participants last post by  andyffer 
#1 ·
scary movie... :)

#12 ·
"The Driver" was a series of short films by famous movie directors, issued by BMW about 10 years ago, and helped launch Clive Owen`s carreer. Guy Ritchie (Madonna`s husband) directed the movie in question....her name never appeared in the credits....

#18 ·
"I don` need no fockking Beemer, mang...."

(Scarface predates the E39 by about 15 years....)

#17 ·
Yeah transporter was badass with the 7 series and the flipping plates. But I'm going to have to say the movie "The Game." That was an awesome movie and I'm pretty sure that's a e39 in it. To anyone who hasn't seen it, rent it and watch it without reading the back of the dvd box, you'll like it a lot.

#21 ·
Awesome movie but pretty sure he drove a 740.

#25 ·
If you`re refrring to "Star" (the one with Madonna), that was a short film, *not* an ad for the M5....

#28 ·
The Green Zone - Matt Damon....glorious E39 used as a head of state Government car

#32 ·
Oh man I can't believe I forgot this one:

Gone in 60 Seconds. The detective drove a burgundy E39 540.

Granted the chase scene was all about Eleanore the GT 500 but the 540 was there. I know it's along clip but the 540 is in pretty much all of it.
I posted it. The 540 did well and could have easily beaten that mustang if it werent for the Go Baby Go

#34 ·
Anyone remember the 2004 flick, 'Taxi' with Jimmy Fallon and Queen Latifah? I think there were a bunch of hot chics that drove a group of E39's in a chase scene if I'm not mistaken.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.