BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

New wheels....what you think?

7K views 59 replies 28 participants last post by  occountin 
#1 ·
Well thanks to my wife ruining a tire and wheels I decided to go with aftermarket wheels. I went with a 20x10 and 20x8.5 Zenetti wheels with Nitto tires. I found these on CL for a decent price so I went for it.

See less See more
#12 ·
I must punish you for buying those wheels :spank::rofl:, J/K if you like them keep them but not my taste man. Your cars looks very clean an ding free :thumbup:.

#13 ·
Those are gross, glad you like them.

#16 ·
Once again, it all boils down to a choice; ride to rim size. I agree with DFEL750I, if you lower and space out, the look will improve. I ran 22's for 3yrs and now have 20's. The only difference is my car is a i model, with the S option. It comes from the factory lower and with firmer suspension. When I ran the 22's, my ride was rough. Every little pot hole or bump in the road I felt. Your car and your choice of rims. If you like them, the only person you need to worry about is your wife. If she likes them, your good.

#26 · (Edited)
Thanks.

$400. Great deal.
I thought so to.

I have stock style 32 20" wheels with lowered eibach springs and eibach spacers 20mm rear and 15mm front. The look is night and day. Spacers make a big difference aesthetically! Get there!
Thanks for the info I'll pick some up. Your car looks great btw. Better than most I see here.

You guys need to understand, not everyone who owns a 7 wants to be Gangsta... Many people like the stock look. I think he only bought rims due to damage and a great price. (which it was). Thats a nice clean look and still has the OEM feel to the car.
Hey we got a guy that gets what I'm trying to do. I don't want "gangsta" anywhere near my cars and trucks :thumbup: I do like the stock look and hate the giant wheel look. But hey each to his own right?

It Could be a lot worse I could be riding on these wheels lmao

#29 ·
hes trying to be funny, because I said his wheels were gross, which they are. Now I understand they were only 400, which is what they look like they cost. That was my 745, I sold that car almost 4 yrs ago. You should at least post a pic of my 750.

#30 ·
lol wow bro i get hes trying to make fun of you, but how is that suppose to be funny, both cars look great (with the 128's)..:dunno:

#31 ·
Yea some people try to b funny?? Posting a pic of my ex stock 745 stock w stock 128 wheels isnt gangsta in my opinion. Posting a pic of your 2003 745 w 400 $ rims is ghetto in my book

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.