BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

iPhone 5 Bluetooth Incompatibility....

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  1zamboni 
#1 ·
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So for a while now my iPhone 5 has not been able to play music over Bluetooth and I thought this was normal so I've been using a lightening cable to connect it and play music that way. But apparently that is not the case for many who play music over bluetooth! :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

So my question is, what could be wrong with my iDrive settings? I updated it today and my phone os is also up to date....

I have all the features like calling, syncing contacts and what not but not being able to play music is really a pain in the butt especially with the cable and the phone keeps falling in between the armrest and my seat......

#2 ·
Obvious question: did you enable Bluetooth Audio at your iDrive?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So for a while now my iPhone 5 has not been able to play music over Bluetooth and I thought this was normal so I've been using a lightening cable to connect it and play music that way. But apparently that is not the case for many who play music over bluetooth! :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

So my question is, what could be wrong with my iDrive settings? I updated it today and my phone os is also up to date....

I have all the features like calling, syncing contacts and what not but not being able to play music is really a pain in the butt especially with the cable and the phone keeps falling in between the armrest and my seat......

#5 ·
My iphone5 was able to play BT music on 2013 E93, please check your iphone & idrive setting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.