BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Strange noise and cant tell where it coming from

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Sportsdad 
#1 ·
Hello all! New to the forum so this is my first post. My wife and I just bought a 07 328xi sedan. Its our first Bimmer so we still have alot to learn. I learned everything i know about my truck on Cumminsforum.com so I'm sure ill be able to do the same here. Well to get to the point of this post, first imagine a #2 pencil (octagon shaped not round) rolling across a table. Got that sound in your head? Well thats what we are hearing when we make left and right turns. Its on the drivers side but cant tell if it in the dash or behind the seat somewhere. Ive shined a light in all the vents but cant see anything that might be rolling around. I'm completely lost on where to look next. Any thought? thanks

#4 ·
I think we need an "odd noise" sticky. Is audio possible? It should also be entertaining! Click and Clack had it down pat.

#5 ·
Hello all! New to the forum so this is my first post. My wife and I just bought a 07 328xi sedan. Its our first Bimmer so we still have alot to learn. I learned everything i know about my truck on Cumminsforum.com so I'm sure ill be able to do the same here. Well to get to the point of this post, first imagine a #2 pencil (octagon shaped not round) rolling across a table. Got that sound in your head? Well thats what we are hearing when we make left and right turns. Its on the drivers side but cant tell if it in the dash or behind the seat somewhere. Ive shined a light in all the vents but cant see anything that might be rolling around. I'm completely lost on where to look next. Any thought? thanks
Yes...and I'm married...:eeps: Coincidence>? I think not. :eeps:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.