BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Need help with diy stereo upgrade

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  DaKoren 
#1 ·
Hi, I'd like get some advice on Stereo upgrade. I recently got 07 white 650I vert, unfortunately without Logic7. Compared to my 750i Logic7 system, stock sound in 650 is complete garbage(sorry).
1)Where is the best place to get sound input for aftermarket amp? (rear speakers???)
2)Did anybody tried to just replace rear/front speakers to an aftermarket ones? Are those in rear/front regular 4omhs speakers? If you did, what make/model did u use?
3)Anybody used "bavariansoundwerks" speaker upgrade? How is it?

#2 ·
There are plenty of shops around that specialize in upgrading audio systems on German engineering.
Check a couple of them out and see what they have to offer, the technology is always changing.
A couple of years ago I went with a friend of mine that took her 745 to a Bimmer audio shop in San Fran when her Logic7 went out. She just wanted to get her logic7 fixed. They showed her all kinds of ways to upgrade that were pretty cool but also expensive.

#3 ·
I used the BSW center channel upgrade and I must say I'm fairly happy with it. The old center channel (with logic7) was awful and the upgrades made a world of difference. Not sure on the whole package though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.