BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2011 550i options list from dealer

6K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  tntexan72 
#1 ·
About to order my F10 550i. Dealer wants $1,000 down (it's refundable).
My salesman says the prices are blocked in the computer and probably won't be available until production in April. Note the options are packaged now and aren't a la cart like they have been in the past. I know it seems that I'm ordering blind right now w/o price list but we agreed that I don't have to close the deal if I think it's too much dinero.

Attachments

#3 ·
HMM...are there some options missing? I thought there was a pck with active vent. of the front seats?

#7 ·
The United States Ordering Guide is different. I ordered a Euro Delivery 550 F10 today. Tomorrow I'll post the Ordering Guide which was current as of 3.15.10.

#8 ·
The United States Ordering Guide is different. I ordered a Euro Delivery 550 F10 today. Tomorrow I'll post the Ordering Guide which was current as of 3.15.10.
I tought you had ordered a 535, or did you order both and then will chose when price is released?

#9 ·
I went with the 550 after I changed my mind again. I may revert back to the 535 after I see the pricing and lease rates.

#13 ·
I have a PDF Version of it for the whole lineup. I don't know how to post it.

#15 ·
When you use the Reply or Quote button (don't use Quick Reply), there will be a button below the Text Box called "Manage Attachments" that will allow you to upload files including PDFs.

#14 ·
Hello all,

I just recently discovered this great website, despite being a longtime BMW owner. I too am planning my first ever ED for this July, and will be likely getting a 535i. I'm just waiting for the ordering guide and pricing to be officially released. I thought this wasn't going to be until next week, but pharding it sounds like you got your hands on one. I think you can post it by going to Post Reply or New Thread > Additional Options > Manage Attachments. It will let you attach .pdf files of up to 1 MB. I'd love to see a copy of it if possible.

On a side topic, has anyone heard when or if the M sport package will be available for the '11 model year? Most threads here say it could be a couple of years, but I saw mention on the M5Board of a possible announcement or release in conjunction with the Paris Auto Show.

Thanks!

#19 ·
I do not want to release all of them as I stated, just let me know what 2011 models that you are interested and I'll post that here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.