BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Warning: Buyer beware

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  LAtouringcar 
#1 ·
#5 ·
My '07 E91 which is also loaded with goodies (but MT) cost $28k two years ago with only 32,000 miles and both OEM and CPO warranties. So I'm not so sure that was a particularly good price, although LA is a different market than the DC area.

At any rate, as great as the E91 is, I'm glad you dodged a bullet.

Tom

#7 ·
Ken, it had about 32k when I bought it and around 49k now. I had just about given up finding a MT E91 and was resigned to ordering a new one when this one showed up at a local dealership. It doesn't have the sport package, but is otherwise pretty much loaded and other than some odd intermittent electrical issues (all handled under OEM and CPO warranties), has been a great DD and general hauler.

Have you checked the CPO inventory on BMWUSA.com? Although only about 1,500 wagons per year are imported, perhaps you can find another one without any major issues.

Happy Hunting!

Tom

#8 ·
Tom,

Thanks for the info! I am not "needing" but wanting a wagon and doing some window shopping... The above LEMON is my perfect car, LCI, red sports package, stupid paddle shifters, dark grey, xexon, rear window shades and easy to clean wheels.... The GF has a 2012 and I am in love with it.

Best,
Ken

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.