BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Anyone else on Bellona?

3K views 56 replies 7 participants last post by  vuzur 
#1 ·
#36 ·
According to many on e90post.com, their cars are already on a truck. Are these euro delivery cars?

#40 ·
Ouch, sorry to hear that. Any possibility your car was damaged?
I've been reading all these posts about people's cars aboard Bellona that are already on trucks... strange that non Euro Delivery cars are getting off faster than ours!

Good luck to you! :thumbup:

#43 ·
I have no update yet from my CA. He mentioned that it might be before mid-next week. Some cars from Bellona are already at their dealerships. I think that this is a final patience test, I just don't understand WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME^&%#$^%$#:mad:

#47 ·
I know :( but I believe he was not a Euro Delivery customer. I was hoping to have my car by Friday!

#48 ·
ED'ers on Bellona

Has anyone who did an ED and was on Bellona had their car delivered yet?
So far the data I have for my 335XI is:

ED Drop Off- 5/8
Bellona Docked-6/11
Customs Cleared-6/13
Through VPC and Loading on Waggoners-6/19

Will be able to confirm Transit to Dealer tomorrow. It seems ED Cars are taking longer through the VPC than others. Anyone have any insight? Also, is there a way to tell if there is a work order on the car and what that work order in the VPC was?

Thanks,

mdm_boulder
:dunno:

#49 ·
Has anyone who did an ED and was on Bellona had their car delivered yet?
So far the data I have for my 335XI is:

ED Drop Off- 5/8
Bellona Docked-6/11
Customs Cleared-6/13
Through VPC and Loading on Waggoners-6/19

Will be able to confirm Transit to Dealer tomorrow. It seems ED Cars are taking longer through the VPC than others. Anyone have any insight? Also, is there a way to tell if there is a work order on the car and what that work order in the VPC was?

Thanks,

mdm_boulder
:dunno:
My dealer confirmed that my car arrived at the VPC on 6/18, and is estimated to arrive the dealership on 6/27. (So Cal Dealer) I'm very much hoping that the car clears the VPC by tomorrow, in which case I might see my car by the end of this week. Customs seems to be the major holdup; let's just hope that the VPC expedites these cars quickly!

Did your car arrived at the VPC on 6/13? If so, I wonder why mine took so long!

#51 ·
Just got a call from the Dealer....car arrived today. Will pick-up at Noon tomorrow! Approximately 45 Days from Drop-Off to Delivery.

Thanks to all for the support and guidance throughout the process.

Best Regards,

mdm_boulder

:bigpimp:
Congrats! You were a Euro Delivery customer right? I wonder where the heck my car is!!

#53 ·
Drop of 5/8 -- Pickup 6/23

Pickup at Noon went very smothly.

- Rear Euro Plate was in the Trunk
- 6 Miles added since drop-off in Munich

A couple of pictures from today....plus one from Germany.

Thanks again to everyone for all the support and advice.

Best Regards,

mdm_boulder

Attachments

#54 ·
Pickup at Noon went very smothly.

- Rear Euro Plate was in the Trunk
- 6 Miles added since drop-off in Munich

A couple of pictures from today....plus one from Germany.

Thanks again to everyone for all the support and advice.

Best Regards,

mdm_boulder
Congrats :thumbup: Thanks for sharing your pictures; the car looks great!
Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share tomorrow or Tuesday (with any luck, fingers crossed!)

#55 ·
My car arrived at dealership just few minutes ago.:):D:):D:):D It was loaded in Oxnard last night. It probably left early this morning. it took less than 24hrs from CA to SLC UT.

I will be picking it up later today, ot tomorrow!!!! Exactly 7 weeks!
Will post some photos.

#56 ·
My car arrived at dealership just few minutes ago.:):D:):D:):D It was loaded in Oxnard last night. It probably left early this morning. it took less than 24hrs from CA to SLC UT.

I will be picking it up later today, ot tomorrow!!!! Exactly 7 weeks!
Will post some photos.
Congrats!! Mine arrived Monday Night, and I picked her up on Tuesday 6/26! The 550i w/ Sport Pkg is one amazing automobile, I am beyond pleased!! Even a vast improvement over my 2005 545i!

#57 ·
here are some pics. I drove it most of the day today (finally - my ED was only 25mi of driving...) and have to tell you its totally, absolutely great! This is my first BMW, and to start with e92 335i 6spM with Sport Package is an ultimate driving gift!!!!!
The car is fantastically balanced between luxury and performance! It is a beast that rides with so much comfort.

Thank you everyone for your company and support!!!!! Its been a great ride, little long though :) , but now it all doesn't matter. I have always been a great fan of BMW :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

CHEERS!!!!!!!!:wave:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.