BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW All Weather Floor Liner

5K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  cost2much 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
I have a set for my X1 and they are great.excellent fit. I think the weathertech ones look cheesy with their logo all over it.
Fwiw,I got my set of four from bmw dealer on eBay for about $80 delivered

Sent from my GT-P3113 using BimmerApp mobile app

#7 ·
BMW one has patch of carpet under driver's feet which some may or may not like. I personally like it. they are very thin and looks flimsy as well. they don't look like they will hold a lot of water unlike weathertech ones. I've has weathertech ones for other cars and they have been excellent.

#9 ·
I got the BMW labeled set for less that the Weathertech as well. Be careful if you have a manual transmission though...if you don't have the liner in the right spot, the clutch can get stuck on it, as happened to me yesterday when I took them out to rinse them off.

#10 ·
We have several different options for protective floor mats for BMW 3 Series here at BMW of South Atlanta!
These mats are made specifically for your BMW, so besides them being perfectly fitted they'll repel dirt and are even water-resistant.

Pictured below is basic OEM BMW rubber floor mat. This BMW protective rubber mat is simple and gets the job done protecting your interior. Available in black, grey and savanna.

BMW Kit Rubber Floor Mats 2006-2013 3 series Sedan/Coupe Front Set 51470427553 $47.51
BMW Kit Rubber Floor Mats 2006-2013 3 series Sedan Rear Set 51470427558 $25.74
BMW Kit Rubber Floor Mats 2006-2013 3 Series Coupe Rear Set 51470427561 $25.74

Our other option in our line up are the BMW Sportline All Weather Mats.
These offer the same protection as our basic rubber mats but with some added design to compliment your interior.
BMW sportline colors are in Sport Line Red, Modern Line Beige, or Basic Line Black.

BMW Sportline All Weather Floor Mats 2011-2013 3 Series Sedan Front Set 51472219800 $69.92
BMW Sportline All Weather Floor Mats 2011-2013 3 Series Rear Set 51472220142 $41.42

Last but not least, don't forget to use the coupon "bimmerfest" when checking out on our BMW Parts Online Store.You'll save an additional 10% off your entire purchase!
If any of you have an questions about these mats or any other interior accessory, please feel free to PM or give me a call here at BMW of South Atlanta 866-216-1410.

Hope all of you have a safe and happy holiday!

-John

#11 · (Edited)
I have a set and like them very much. I had a set of the weathertechs on my last ride and these are pretty much the same but say "XDRIVE" and I'm pretty vain so***8230;. On delivery one sticker was loose in the bag and one of the the velcro circles on the underside of one mat is missing. The seller has been jerking me around for months trying to get that damned replacement circle but other than that I'm happy.:thumbup:

#18 ·
I bought the BMW mats (that are made by WeatherTech). They fit great and are very durable. They do keep the dirt and muck contained which is why I like them. I almost bought them from WeatherTech, but I found them at the BMW dealer with the BMW marking and they were just a little less expensive and there was no shipping cost involved so it was a pretty good deal - especially if you factor in the BMWCCA discount. I'm sure some dealers give a better discount than others so you might have to check around. I would buy them for every BMW I have - I really like them.

#19 ·
I have a those. I actually ordered the weather tech before these were given to me by the dealership. Since they were give I return the weather tech so I didn't get a chance to test. My only concern with these are your feet will slip on the hard plastic. You have no grip what so ever. They seem to be very reliable and they serve their purpose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.