BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bfest stickers!! ??

2K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  rede36_325i 
#1 ·
I just became a supporting member and want my fest to stickers to toss in the window, but it didn't ask me for an address or anything, just had me pay (paypal) and that was that... how do they know where to ship it to? or they use my paypal info... I am confused.

#2 ·
They use the address thats in your paypal account lol...

I didnt even know they did that. I got mine like a year ago and back then i juist sent an envelope with like 3 bucks and my username and how many stickers i wanted on a little piece of paper inside the envelope to the address

#12 ·
Ya, talk to tim, when you PM him put your name and address in the message and he will get back to ya in a few days time. It took about 2 weeks to get my stickers but since ive put em on it was well worth the wait.

They give my car that, "hey, look whats cooking over here" kinda look. Its nothing crazy just enough to catch they eye and make the car do the rest of the work.

If you need directions on how to put them on Tim has the directions for that too if its your first time with real stickers.

#14 ·
The idea isn't to "buy" the sticker - you're donating money to support a site you enjoy, and they give you the stickers as an appreciation gift for your donation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.