BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

iPhone 4s (6.0.1) pairing problem

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Sequence 
#1 ·
Does anyone else experience pairing problems with their iPhone?

My tested it with both my wife and my iPhone 4S (6.0.1) and I am able to find the BMW1223 and chose a PassKey. However, as soon as that screen is done, I get stuck on the screen where it says "connecting."

It stays in that screen for a good 5 minutes then it says that the phone cannot be paired...

Has anyone else experienced the same problem? CA seems to be worthless in trying to find a solution and wants me to bring the car back again....

#2 ·
Does anyone else experience pairing problems with their iPhone?

My tested it with both my wife and my iPhone 4S (6.0.1) and I am able to find the BMW1223 and chose a PassKey. However, as soon as that screen is done, I get stuck on the screen where it says "connecting."

It stays in that screen for a good 5 minutes then it says that the phone cannot be paired...

Has anyone else experienced the same problem? CA seems to be worthless in trying to find a solution and wants me to bring the car back again....
No issues with pairing my 4s to the x3.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.