BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Hi everyone, new to the forum!

6K views 50 replies 11 participants last post by  baudavelly 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi im new to the forum and I have a 1998 BMW 740IL. She has 256k miles and still runs like a dream. Shes been mine for a year and shes my second German car. I loo foreward to contributing to the forum. Now time to post pics!!:D

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Hello, new to this site (and the "other" as well). I deceided to join over here after Tommyb2b's post saying everyone was coming over here.

I am going down to Vallejo, CA on 16 July to pick up my '01 740i, for $4,500. I cant wait. Just need some tint and to find some nice M- pars for it then I'll be set. Here are some pics.

#9 ·
Thanks for the offer but I live in Tacoma, WA. LA would be one hell of a drive. I'm only going to Vallejo to pick up the car and get so my buddies dad car fix on oil leak on his '03 330i. But, if I'm ever in the area I will let people know before hand and maybe set something up.:thumbup:

#17 ·
Check through the pages and you'll get a pretty good idea what this forum is about. Not too many people come here to shoot the breeze. If there is a post here chances are there is a question, or a picture of a car someone just bought or cleaned. I kind of like down-to-business mood of this forum though, not too much useless information.

The more traffic the better though, as far as I am concerned, you are all welcome.

#21 ·
LOL, fecesfest. Like a bunch of monkys flinging poo at one another haha. I was doing some reading around already and there seems to be some good straight to the point info with little bs like previously mentioned, which I like. However, I dont like having to sift throug other vehicle makes and search for E38 info. Hopefully the admins will correct that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.