BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

I kinda want an E90

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Andm99 
#1 ·
Well, my lease ends May 13 and I need to get a new or used car. However, until recently I was definitely going for an E46 as a know my way around the car and trust that it will serve me well both as a vehicle and a source of fun. I still look over my shoulder at it when I park somewhere because I can't get over how good it looks to me.

However, after seeing the E90 and its powerhike and decent styling, I have to admit I want one. However, if I did manage to get one, I think I'd probably put some after market Alpina 18in rims on it. For some reason I believe they would suit the car. As far as styling goes, I think this is definitely the looker out of the group. The Audi B7 platformed A4 looks a little too off with that large grill. the C-class does nothing for me, the G35 looks like a plain Japanese car and the Lexus is boring. So, come May, if I can afford it, I think I might be tooling around in a E90, otherwise its time for a 330ZHP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.