BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

E9X Wheel Style Chart with P/N

24K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  idracing 
#1 · (Edited)
This started as a research project for myself. As it progressed, I realized it might be of value to others, so here it is. This summer I had a chance to pick up an accessories catalogue for the 3 series from the BMW Niederlassung Munich. I excised the two pages containing all the wheel variants and cross referenced them with their part numbers from www.Realoem.com . The annotated p/n is indicated in blue. Where part number are listed as P/N 3611XXXXXXX/XXXX it indicates front /rear staggard setup or in the rare case of one wheel style that is offered as both a 18" and 19" or multi-size variant. The part numbers are with the pics as a visual reference. Further research is up to you.

[EDIT] Since orginally posting this, per DSX's suggestion the pdfs attached have hyperlinks to the REALOEM catalog. Just click on the picture of the wheel.
[EDIT] For Reference:
All OEM e9x has the following size and offset (excludes goa…I mean "M")

16x7 ET34

17x8 ET34
17x8.5 ET37

18x8 ET34
18x8.5 ET37

19x8 ET37
19x9 ET39

Thanks BCUBE for providing wheel size and offset information

(Don't know if this is worthy of sticky status, but perhaps, so)

[IMG]

Cheers.
-Kat

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Kat, do you paint your internal walls or wallpaper? ;)

Another source to add to the library.

E9x:

http://www.kalach.easynet.be/e90_wh.htm
LOL. Depends on which walls - and when I paint them, it's sometimes a little more than just 'routine'.

Thanks Kat! I have looked for something more up to date than I got 3 years ago. And what a sweetie for doing the cross reference too! (Too bad they're not hyperlinks...:angel:)
Not sure if I can do hyperlinks in photoshop - I'll play around with it later. As a compromise I could probably hyperlink the spreadsheet I used to construct my database.

If folks find this useful, I'm not sure how its done, but maybe Mike could be persuaded to "sticky" it, especially since other folks have posted useful links as well. :)

#11 ·
Great thread, and an excellent resource.

Stuck.

- Mike

#12 ·
Thanks, Mike! :)

#15 ·
:bow::beerchug: Thanks for your hyperlink suggestion. Keeping it evergreen will be a good excuse to revisit the mothership periodically.

#16 ·
Nice work Kat :)

#17 ·
Kat, thanks for puting this together. I just bought my first BMW and I found this site while searching the internet for informatin on wheel options. It has been a great help. Of course I still can't make up my mind :tsk:

Dave

#18 ·
Powder Coating

Just try powder coating them like I did. I matched to color to my car, but you can go any color you want...for $400-500 bucks its the way to go! If you do go this route, make sure you tell your guy to tripple clear coat them! oh and white is a pain in my ass...looks great...but hard to keep clean!!!!! lol

peace, loopy756

Attachments

#19 ·
Hi,

I am trying to sell a set of Dinan wheel spacers. I just purchased a set of P43s HRE's. So I don't need the wheel spaces anymore. They cost me $600 had them for 1 year. I am willing to sell them for $450 plus shipping. The size for all four is 10.5mm and they fit E90/E92/E93 non M cars.

#20 ·
#21 ·

#24 ·
I've got a question and wondering if anyone can help.

I've got 19" light alloys that came as standard on a 2008 E92. I've recently discovered that the wheels are buckled. Would BMW replace them at no cost to me, or will i have to replace them myself. If so i wish to fit 18" alloys to improve the comfort of the drive and reduce the road noise.

Any replies are appreciated

Thanks

#25 · (Edited)
I agree with the ride comfort but if you desire the look and can live with a little bumper ride; see what I had on my 2010 328 convertible. 265 30 20 front 295 25 20 rear. I am selling them because I bought a M3 and the offset is not quite right for the extra wide wheel wells on the M3. If anyone is interesting in purchasing them please contact me.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.