BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Two brand new Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta 225/45/18 for sale

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mercurym5 
#1 ·
Hey guys, you'd normally find me on the M5 board but I have a great deal for you e46 M owners. I'm trying to get rid of my brand new Vredestein tires that I received for a track Z350 I just sold. The tires still have the shipping stickers on them. I'm looking to get $160 a piece...This would include shipping. So, $320 to your door step. I Paid $420.00 to my door step...My loss is your gain.

These tires are absolutely fantastic...I have them on my M5 right now and I can't tell you how much I love the ride.

I must say they aren't all season tires, if you know what I mean. So, if you're looking to get 50000 miles on the set, these are NOT for you. These are ultra performers that will get you probably 20000-25000 of "spirited driving" in your M3.

So, If you want a couple of tires that stick like glue (track ready) and ride as smooth as anything you can buy...these are for you.

email me at soonr28@aol.com if interested in them or if your in the Atl Ga. area I'll bring them to you for $300 even.

I sell on Ebay and will do paypal if that would make your life easier.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.