BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
6M views 104K replies 316 participants last post by  tim330i 
#1 ·
There has been a bunch of OT threads lately, so i think we should try to keep it all the ot talk in one place. I know the e36 forum rocks, and all the other forums suck big time :bigpimp:, yet we need to stay on topic....

#37,341 ·
#37,343 ·
Im just saying that theres alot of douche baggs doing nothing but playing with their dicks and acting like smart asses. Who ever is offended by this.... That cause you know its true lmfao... Smh
IDK, complaining about things like this are completely pointless. If you don't like the people on here go to bf.c, there are way more drifters over there.

#37,344 ·
Is it me or is there alot of ****en douche baggs on this forum correcting you on everything they know?
Waste of my time... Seriously
orly???

:p

srsly, tho, i was gonna post about the master cylinders and such but this caught my eye. i just had to post something 'cause i thought it was funny. a bit silly, but funny...

oh, and 'bags' has one 'g', not two...;)

df

#37,346 ·
now, about the mc question. if it will bolt up, it will work fine. odb1 vs obd2 has no bearing as the mc is not monitored by the dme. (at least afaik, at this time)

the e32 mc has a larger bore, so the e30 guys like to swap that in place to get a more positive brake performance. iirc, there is a fitting that will need to be modified.

i do not know if this will be a plug-n-play or if it will have different fittings. i have not done such a swap. i would look at the fittings, though, to see if they appear to be similar sizes. i also believe, iirc, the bore diameter is stamped on the end of the mc housing. if you swap out, you would want to go larger, not smaller, as this would decrease pedal efficiency.

df

#37,353 ·
leik oh em gee gurllll!!!!!!!!!!

hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:
How've you been?

Hey Amber, how you been?

And wheels?

Wheels wheels wheels? :angel:
I'm okie dokie just same old same pretty much. You?

And..... wheels are round?

:p

You have to wait and see what it is just like most everyone else.

#37,355 ·
i forgot how nice it is to sleep in until today. yay

#37,357 ·
Sleep is good.
Stayed up 25 hours(between work and hanging with friends) , came into work at 7am, passed pills went home, slept 3 hour got up and returned to work for an 11 hour shift.

Have over 20 hours of OT this week...:thumbdwn:

paycheck should be :thumbup:

#37,358 ·
I over paid for corner lights from umnitiza so that I would get them in time for the BMW BBQ on LI and not have to rock ed's coupe corner in lola anymore, and they came quick, went to install them last night, They sent me the wrong corners :mad:

But its weird what they sent me isnt even the same as the one coupe corner that I have (from ed's car). So idk if this is some hybrid coupdan corner or if is just a Fubar.

Now full disclosure I can not see my previous order's on there site, so it may verry well be my mistake and not theres (but i dont think so).

I sent them an e-mail:

I ordered a Set of e36 smoked corner markers for a sedan, I believe what you sent me is for a coupe, as they are not even close to fitting, I would like to get these swapped out ASAP as next weekend there is a show I am attending with my e36 and would rather not go to it with mis matched corner lights. Please Let me know how I can go about this in the quickest possible manner. This is my first buying experience with you guys and would like it not to be my last.

Thank you very much,
Joe.
Guess this will be a good comparison between their customer service and DDM's :rolleyes:

wish me luck.

#37,359 ·
now, about the mc question. if it will bolt up, it will work fine. odb1 vs obd2 has no bearing as the mc is not monitored by the dme. (at least afaik, at this time)

the e32 mc has a larger bore, so the e30 guys like to swap that in place to get a more positive brake performance. iirc, there is a fitting that will need to be modified.

i do not know if this will be a plug-n-play or if it will have different fittings. i have not done such a swap. i would look at the fittings, though, to see if they appear to be similar sizes. i also believe, iirc, the bore diameter is stamped on the end of the mc housing. if you swap out, you would want to go larger, not smaller, as this would decrease pedal efficiency.

df
Thanks DF...

Ryan, :thumbup:

Jorge, everywhere you go there will be d-bags bro...

Joe, that's money for a s5x swap or Turbo on Lola...

Chad Jr., idle what to tell you bro!!!
Some cops are jerks!!!

#37,360 ·
Joe, that's money for a s5x swap or Turbo on Lola...
Yeah I think lolas going to a friend of mine come springtime, If he actually gets the money together lol :dunno:

Then I'm still not sure what will replace her, I really leaning twoards a e36 M3 vert :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.