BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSdZ Data 47.4 (with E-Sys 3.18.4) UPDATE: 47.5

291K views 2K replies 774 participants last post by  Almaretto 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to shawnsheridan - I've got the apparently the latest PSdZ Data 47.4.

It was slightly inconvenient (took 4 days!) to download it from rapidshare, so I've decided to make a torrent.
It has everything (and unzipped) - PSdZ Data 47.4, E-Sys 3.18.4 and documentation and install/usage instructions - as it was in the original torrent with v.46.1_psdzdata.

So I've only replaced 46.1 with 47.4.

So here is the torrent attached (rename .pdf to .torrent)
View attachment BMW E-Sys 3.18.4 PSdZ Data 47.4.pdf

UPDATE 9/30/2012: Thanks to shawnsheridan again - now we have version 47.5 !!
Torrent attached (rename .pdf to .torrent):
View attachment BMW_E-Sys_3.18.4_47.5.pdf

This is being seeded 2MB/sec - so enjoy.
I'll leave 47.4 to be seeded as well, but it's recommended to stop downloading it and start new 47.5 - it should be much sooner.

See less See more
#210 ·
Super! Problem is it doesn't work. Lol. I have seen some batch installers that place esys and data in their correct place and presto, it works. I doubt that is my issue as I am connected. I tried the batch installer from April1 (posted here somewhere) but keeps saying directly or folder missing. I named it exactly as it is in the .bat file. Don't get it.

I could try the opposite as Vzinic and attempt direct connect at the fa screen???

I did ask dealer for updated software but will see. Have a slight tranny banging issue and somewhat rough idle. Maybe they will update it all.

#212 · (Edited)
Super! Problem is it doesn't work. Lol. I have seen some batch installers that place esys and data in their correct place and presto, it works. I doubt that is my issue as I am connected. I tried the batch installer from April1 (posted here somewhere) but keeps saying directly or folder missing. I named it exactly as it is in the .bat file. Don't get it.

I could try the opposite as Vzinic and attempt direct connect at the fa screen???

I did ask dealer for updated software but will see. Have a slight tranny banging issue and somewhat rough idle. Maybe they will update it all.
Wait. You named what exactly as it is in the .bat file? Which one of April1's batch files did you use with your 47.5 PSdZdata, and what exactly was modified by you?

Do this:

1) Delete you entire PSdZdata folder (including all subfolders) from C:\ESysData\.
2) Without running the batch installer, manually copy the extracted PSdZData folder to C:\ESysData\ so you end up with C:\ESysData\psdzdata.
3) Try and connect.

#224 ·
Add them to your existing 47.5 PSdZdata in C:\ESysData\psdzdata\swe\cafd folder.

This works for the vast majority of people, although there may be a couple CAFD's that still require the full PSdZData package such as F10 KOMBI cafd_00000069-009_000_050, and possibly F30 FEM_BODY cafd_00000794-004_124_042.

#233 ·
hi,

yesterday I downloaded BMW_E-Sys_3.18.4_47.5.
some of the files in the folder E-Sys Documentation need a password to be opened.
how can I get the password ??

thnks
Fred

#244 ·
Dear shawnsheridan,

here's another young coder you may make happy with your PM :thumbup:

thx for your great support and btw: cool car your drivin'
PM sent.

#251 ·
Hi,

Shawnsheridan

Can I have the links for 47.5 RS links?

I just get my ICOM device and I want to play on it.

Thank you.
ICOM is overkill for E-Sys, so I hope you have ISTA/P to play with. And if you do, that you can update the PSdZData on it.

PM sent.

#263 ·
Thanks for sharing this Shawn.

I just picked up my F21 M135i - the Auto StopStart turning on by default is already driving me crazy :) - Dealer not aware it can be changed..

I've ordered an ENET cable from that recommended guy on eBay so just a couple of weeks for it to make it to the UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.