BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  BimmerEyes Inc. 
#1 · (Edited)
Hellst XRT V2 Angel Eyes

The new Hellst XRT V2 H8 LED Angel Eye bulbs are now available!

High quality build and super bright performance like no other on the market.

Available at: www.bimmereyes.com

What's new?
* Eight high-intensity CREE LEDs per bulb (see the difference in the photo below with the Hellst XRT V2 on the left).
* Built-in cooling fan at the base of each bulb for high efficient cooling (see photo below).
* All aluminum body for maximum cooling.
* Quick disconnects and shielded wiring for convenience and protection (see photo below).
* Single heavy duty canbus/ballast for error-free performance - no flickering; no computer errors (see photo below).
* Two year, no hassle warranty.

Regular Price: $195 USD / Set
Introductory Price: $155 USD / Set
Shipping: Only $10 to anywhere in the world!

Rebate #1
BimmerEyes Inc. is offering a $25 rebate to the first 10 customers that post a Hellst XRT V2 review with photos on this forum. We want to prove just how bright these lights are by those that purchase them rather than you taking our word for it. Just send us the link to your thread and we will send you the $25 rebate. First 10 customers that post a thread will qualify.

Rebate #2
BimmerEyes Inc. is offering a full purchase price refund including the shipping cost, to the customer who produces the best Hellst XRT V2 Youtube video. We look forward to seeing what you come up with and we will let other forum members decide who has the best video so stay tuned to this thread. Let's have some fun with this!

Testimonial: "First I want to say thank you for the V2's. I got them the other day and was THOROUGHLY impressed with the workmanship. I am going to install them this weekend. I was at my local Bimmer shop doing some free advertising for you guys,lol and decided to do a test fit to see if I would like the white angel eyes. Honestly, I dig 'em." - Goldsboro, NC

Cheers,
Ross
BimmerEyes Inc.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.