BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
6M views 104K replies 316 participants last post by  tim330i 
#1 ·
There has been a bunch of OT threads lately, so i think we should try to keep it all the ot talk in one place. I know the e36 forum rocks, and all the other forums suck big time :bigpimp:, yet we need to stay on topic....

#2 ·
We've tried this before and it never has really worked, but good luck bro.

#5 ·
i know it has been tried before, and it has never worked. :)
ill be bumping this thread at least once a day to make noticeable to everyone.

#9 ·
Yeah, life sucks when you look at it negatively all the time, doesn't it? How about quit complaining and ignore the threads you think are stupid, instead of posting in them whining about it? :rolleyes:

#10 ·
Yeah, life sucks when you look at it negatively all the time, doesn't it? How about quit complaining and ignore the threads you think are stupid, instead of posting in them whining about it? :rolleyes:
actually, he came to the right place, here you can post or complain about any thing :bigpimp:

#16 ·
OK, I'll complain that I lost my job of 28 years! How's that for OT?
Im really sorry, i have had bad luck lately too :mad: Last year lost my job due to health problems, i had a surgery two months ago, had dental surgery last week (and still have lots of pains), and my car got broken into last week as well.

#20 ·
Hmm my OT for the day,

Just got off work, going to the gym (training for sac state track next year), then wiring my sub.

OH good news erryone, yesterday my m3 sideskirts, mirrors, and m5 spoiler came in. Painted the spoiler and put it on, then, it was a mm or so off from where I wanted it, and I took it back off, and a fat piece of clear coat came off.

So, now, I have to install the m3 kit, get everything painted, and then just clear coat the entire car. Ugh. Money money money..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.