BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Reading, King of Prussia, Lancaster, Allentown, Bethlehem & Points North Caravan?

31K views 89 replies 20 participants last post by  geetarspaz 
#1 ·
Anyone in these area's planning to go?

#4 ·
In the Wilkes-Barre area, will be travelling with a few others down 476 (turnpike) down to philly, then hopefully meeting a NJ caravan around philly then crusing 95 the rest of the way down

#10 · (Edited)
rt1 is just above 95. It wont be that much longer if you just go onto that w/ all of us.

EDIT: I just put in aberdeen to the meet in google maps and the directions have you get on 476 to 95. You can't just have us all figure out a time for you to meet the caravan somewhere along the way and we'll add you then to our caravan on the way down?

#12 ·
I don't even think it would be considered 'out of the way'

I suggest looking at other sites like bfc, their bimmerfest thread is in the general section. Doesnt seem like there are that many people over here that are talking about this subject.

#13 ·
I'm out in Lancaster and trying to coordinate our local BMWCCA Chapter (Nittany Bimmers) to sign up. If so, we may have a good number of rides for a caravan. From Lancaster, it is a direct route south to Aberdeen on some nice country roads--just watch out for the buggies! ;)

#14 ·
The guys at Moonlight MotorWerks in Gilbertsville PA are getting together a caravan. Pretty much open to all who don't drive like a-holes because they have a little pee-pee.

Sorry to be blunt but nobody wants to have "that guy" on a long road trip.

#19 ·
Are you guy riding through MD? If so what area? I'm planning on making the trip and would like to join in on the ride down if anyone is driving through here.

#21 ·
What are you gonna be taking to go in that direction? 95? I'm not far off, I figure I can just time it and meet up with ya as you're passing through. Don't mind driving a bit out of the way. Would just be nice to ride up with others.

#23 ·
Yea, you're right. Just looked at the directions again. For some reason I thought it was south of here. Guess I didn't look closely enough the first time I checked. I looked more at the distance/time than anything else.

#25 ·
I just emailed the Chapter this morning. Hope to hear back soon so we can add it to our calendar. Nevertheless, perhaps Lancaster should be used as one of the meeting points--given its direct route to Aberdeen
Hear anything from them?? I'll be joining you in the run from Lancaster, but think I'll drive the e91 instead of the Z3 MCoupe...zero e91's registered (!)

#27 ·
Hey Elf, is that you?!?!?
Instead of the E91, why don't you take "Tomato?"

#32 ·
please count me in im in bethlehem and would love to join up with you guys

#33 ·
On that note.... Anyone Local to the ABE area looking to get together prior to August just to meet up and talk bimmers?

#35 ·
I'm down to meet up (I'm in Bethlehem also) and I'm sure BigB7 is down. I'm only available on weekends since I'm working weekdays in Detroit for the next 2 months. But if its on a weekend I'll be there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.