BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Need Price Check - 2011 535xi

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  bmwarchitect 
#1 ·
i decided to order the black dakota leather interior with the black sapphire exterior. ordering tomorrow. also think i got a pretty good deal:
premium 1, premium 2, sports package (not M), convenience pkg, cold weather pkg, smartphone integration, split fold down seats. 61,000 even

thoughts?

#2 ·
Sorry to break it to you like this, but you won't be able to order a 2011 tomorrow, the production of 2012's has already started today.

Also, on 2012 there is no Premium 2... You may want to read about the new option packages.

#4 ·
Sorry, my mistake... When you mentioned "ordering" I assumed ordering from the factory, not searching from dealer stock.

You should not have any problems then, as there appears to be quite a bit of 2011 dealer stock out there, and you may be able to get a good deal.

Good luck!

#5 ·
i decided to order the black dakota leather interior with the black sapphire exterior. ordering tomorrow. also think i got a pretty good deal:
premium 1, premium 2, sports package (not M), convenience pkg, cold weather pkg, smartphone integration, split fold down seats. 61,000 even

thoughts?
Does that $61k even include TT&L? If not, not such a great deal.

Invoice on that car is $60,725. Add in some dealer profit (should be low on 2011's) and take off nav credit and you're down in the low $59k range.

If that's with TT&L, that's a decent deal depending on your tax.

#7 ·
the 61k includes all taxes and transportation from the existing dealer

seems to be "ok" . . .

are you familiar with the jet black vs. sapphire color?
Yes. Black Sapphire much more desirable in my mind.

#8 ·
Seems like a good deal.

We have similar MSRPs I believe -- mine was $60,500 w/ TTL (tax of 8.75%) and it was Euro delivery.

#9 ·
ok - the local dealer for some reason didn't seem too anxious to help me and waited 2 days to call the other dealer to trade vehicles . . . so i found another dealer about 70 miles away - got a more reasonable deal:
Black Sapphire Metallic
Black Leather
ZWC Cold Weather Package
Zpp Premium 1
ZP2 Pemium 2
ZSP Sport Package
465 Split fold-down-rear seat
4CE Anthracite Wood Trim
List is $63850.00
Final Price - including taxes, tags etc: $58750

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.