BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Today on my Bimmer I...

Tags
:3
819K views 11K replies 438 participants last post by  tomwas 
#1 ·
ive seen this type of thread on my toyota forum and it ends up being good.:thumbup:

anyways i'll start i guess, today i cleaned the wii out of my car and attempted to put my grilles in:)

#3,654 ·
The PO of my Hellrot red M3ti did the same thing but in black, the rest of the car is that brownish color inside... I can say personally its a very nice touch! I'm really digging the yellow high beams on your car! My hellrot car is mostly faded pink and peeling clear coat right now, but it will get fixed soon!

Today I fix the windows, they needed new plastic sliders, and I fixed my trunk flooding with a new antenna grommet! After fixing my windows I found out I'm the only 318ti owner I know of with windows that do the coupe thing, namely, they go up and down slightly when you open and close the doors... Looks like the PO really did swap EVERYTHING out of the M3 coupe... Not sure how to but, I'll prolly try to disconnect whatever makes the window do that, since my windows do have frames around them, its rather unnecessary...

Sweet hellrot man! Any more pics, from the side and back?

#3,664 ·
Replaced my driverside from window regulator today. :)

window works as it should for the first time in almost a year.

also just swapped my hood and trunk roundles out for new ones.

cars looking good and working well now :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.