BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Today on my Bimmer I...

Tags
:3
819K views 11K replies 438 participants last post by  tomwas 
#1 ·
ive seen this type of thread on my toyota forum and it ends up being good.:thumbup:

anyways i'll start i guess, today i cleaned the wii out of my car and attempted to put my grilles in:)

#7,026 ·
The FedEx truck finally showed up....at 5:40 this evening, after I waited all day for those thrust arms from Pelican. I had to leave for the BMW-CCA chapter meeting at 6.....so obviously I didn't get to drive the 633 to the meeting.

I did drive Bebe, and a couple miles from home she turned another milestone, pardon the pun.

Attachments

#7,034 ·
Figures the darn blower motor would be buried.. :dunno:

I'll dig into the Bentley manual later if I have time, maybe for giggles I'll see what Gault BMW wants to change it......This may be one of those "I don't feel like messing with it projects" and let the dealer have at it..

#7,036 ·
I'd consider changing it yourself, though. It's not that hard to get to, but getting it into and out of the access hole is the annoying part. But yeah, definitely remove the cowl and check to see if any debris is in there. There's a good chance that's what's going on.

#7,041 ·
Hold on......you successfully converted from analog to digital? What all did you end up doing?

Sent from my LG Revolution 4G using BimmerApp

#7,057 ·
Love the sign Ken!

Sent from my LG Revolution 4G using BimmerApp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.