BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

What Next???

3K views 33 replies 21 participants last post by  X5Jones 
#1 ·
First a near carjacking, then this...

Today a pedophile guy tried to pick me up. I was sitting at the drive thru at Wendy's in Nashua. (Gojira-san: It's the one by the Nashua Mall off Exit 6 on the Everett Turnpike.)... I was sitting in line waiting to place my order, and this old black van with no windows in back drives past, going the wrong way. Then I see the guy come to a quick stop and put the car in reverse. He pulls up next to my car and motions to me to roll down the window. I crack it maybe an inch and say "May I help you? He says "Hey, kid, I have a really nice stereo system in the back... You wanna see it?? You can have it for free!" I said "No, thats ok." Then he says "Kid, come on." I said "Uhh.. NO!" Then he's like "OK, Kid, you know you want to see it." At this point, I am beyond pissed. I turn to him and say, "Look, you sick f*ck I am NOT getting in that van. Now get the f*ck away from me or I'm gonna get the friggin cops on your ass so fast you won't even know what hit you!".... Then he sped off... What is the world coming to!? I guess these people see a short kid in an expensive car... (I'm only 5'6").... Sick, sick people... Am I right in thinking that this guy was a pedophile? What should I do? I think it's fairly obvious that I need something to protect myself. It isn't going to be a gun (Sorry, X5Jones, but I need to be 18 in NH to have a concealed weapon :thumbup: ).... I can't tint the windows, thanks to the laws in this wonderful state. Any suggestions?? :mad: :mad:

See less See more
#27 ·
X7 said:
What is the world coming to,some people. Some guy pulls up aside my ride really close and rolls the window down and tries to kick it to me, I just stared him down and mined my own busnesss when his buddy I guess, pull aside of him(another white blacked out coach van) to asist him in what looked to be another episode od Oz :eek: , so I just picked up the phone to call my girl to tell her whats up. No more than 10 seconds later they bounced. I've must of been in that area a million times untill I pull up in the G ride they wanna pull some gay gangsta ****e or maybe they were lost, Yeah sure
Let's all welcome eminem to our board.

#28 ·
Curious Joel said:
Today I went into Concord and got my plates changed... Now I have numbers instead of initials. We talked to the commissioner of the Department of Safety and the captain of the state troopers (I love having connections :D )... Anyway, everyone we talked to said that unfortunately, it's the car causing the problems......
I don't think it is the car. They might just be saying that as well since a 16 year old kid is driving a nicer car then there's. I would defiantly make an appointment to go to your dealer to have the doors lock automatically. This way if someone runs up to your car from behind and tries to open the door they will be locked. My brother was car jacked and if he had that feature then it would have prevented it. If you want to be less noticeable than get a Tahoe or something. I don't think a 3 series would be any less noticeable. If any it would be more. A BMW is a BMW to these people. I think they would want a sedan more than a "SAV :thumbup: ". An A4 would also be a good car if you still wanted a sedan.
David

#30 ·
Curious Joel said:
Today I went into Concord and got my plates changed... Now I have numbers instead of initials. We talked to the commissioner of the Department of Safety and the captain of the state troopers (I love having connections :D )... Anyway, everyone we talked to said that unfortunately, it's the car causing the problems......
Don't give in to those domesticated terrorists and sell your X, just be more vigilant and equip yourself with the skills, knowlage and tools needed to make it through life as a slightly different person to everyone else.
I'd never give in and sell my car just because a few gangsta-wannabe's harassed me, it just wouldn't be Australian to give in like that ;)

#31 ·
creepy man...
I say the best thing to carry..is PEPPER SPRAY.

I have a friend that is a Sheriff and he gave me some Cop Pepper Spray...he told me to never use it unless it was serious..as other cops will ask me where the hell I got it from.

I also carry a 5 D Cell Mag light under my seat...and a philips head screwdriver in my pocket door. Just a couple things at my hand if I ever need to use it...

I wish I could just carry my glock 23...but I cant...so I have to improvise.

#32 ·
AsianImage said:
creepy man...

I have a friend that is a Sheriff and he gave me some Cop Pepper Spray...he told me to never use it unless it was serious..as other cops will ask me where the hell I got it from.

I also carry a 5 D Cell Mag light under my seat...and a philips head screwdriver in my pocket door. Just a couple things at my hand if I ever need to use it...

I guess its one of those crazy LA/PRK laws thats stopping you from carrying?

I'd choose a Glock sub-compact in 357 Sig or .40Auto as my first line of defence too, that or a 1911 .45 ACP :D

Short of a firearm, Pepper Spray and a Mag Light are two things I wouldn't go without too.

#33 ·
AsianImage said:
creepy man...

unfortunately the only people that pack in cali are leos celebs or well connected. Its a may issue state:(

LOL AT PRK Peoples Republik of Kalifornia

#34 ·
tesv12 said:
unfortunately the only people that pack in cali are leos celebs or well connected. Its a may issue state:(

LOL AT PRK Peoples Republik of Kalifornia
Haha, I guess you hang out on gun boards too? I'm on www.m2hb.net, www.1919a4.com and occasionally www.ar15.com under the AK or handgun section :supdude:

I hear New Yawk is no better for CCW either :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.