BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Coder Locations - Free help, but see post.

All BMWs 
286K views 1K replies 523 participants last post by  shawnsheridan 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
== Clarification ==
There's been some confusion as to what's OK to be listed here. This is primarily for people who need help and a list of those who are willing to provide help. Everyone on this list will HELP for no charge. Maybe a beer and some laughs would be expected, but nothing serious. If you're someone who simply wants their coded, and you are not interested in learning or participating in such, feel free to contact these folks. Keep in mind, it's OK for them to charge for a service performed. This isn't free labor.

In short, the people on this list will help you code, and learn to code for no charge. They will also come code your car for you (if indicated) and will charge a small fee. Negotiate that elsewhere, not within this thread. If anyone abuses this, they will be pulled from this list and publicly shamed. :)

****Moderator Notes****

This subforum has been formed to help fellow BMW enthusiats. Please kindly keep it that way, any members violating/exploiting these resources for their personal financial benefits will be banned from the forum.

Please use the below link to check the list of members near your location who can help you with coding.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApnDu8NWMdUcdElUSFhnajdhOVN5dHF2dldTN2cycFE&usp=sharing

Red = Fxx Coders
Blue = Exx Coders
Purple = Fxx and Exx Coders

See less See more
#192 ·
Willing to help if you happen to be in Bowling Green, KY! Note, I've only done this in an F10.
You think you could assist me with a F02 in Clarksville, TN?

#157 ·
Just coded 2014 550i with Richard (octopump). Ofcourse its amazing.
If anyone wants coding get done on professional level by a real pro and just a real easy going nice guy, this is the only one. Hit him up he is here or you can PM me and i can contact him for you. No rush, explains every step and tests everything. Nothing bit pleasure to work with.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#158 ·
Is there anyone in the Los Angeles; Orange County; San Diego; or Riverside that can code a 2008 528 E60. I recently got new LED front turn signals and now they are throwing errors/malfunction warnings and hyperblinking. I want to Remove BulbCheck errors so I wont get these error warnings and my signal can blink regularly. I am willing to drive as well. Please let me know if you can do this coding. I am also open to remote coding as well. Thanks for your time.

#159 ·
Hi all. Great forum you guys have here! Just leased a '14 X3 without nav and am wondering about adding streaming bluetooth. Totally confused about whether or not it's possible. Per BMWvin, it looks like my car has the 6NH. Is this possible on my X3 (to change to streaming bluetooth) and is it ok to do on a lease? Thanks in advance! Located in Poughkeepsie, NY btw.

#161 · (Edited)
Smartas, I'm in Minneapolis (Maple Grove specifically). I just picked up a 2011 F02 and would like to learn how to do some coding on it. I'm quite proficient with "technical" procedures but haven't ever done this and don't want to mess things up! Would you be able to assist? Thanks in advance for any assistance!

#188 ·
Sure, PM sent.

#174 ·
Just responded to your PM (been travelling)
Happy to meet up to help with coding