Purchasing in CA (SULEV Help!) - Page 2 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums



Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation BMW 3 Series Sedan F30/F31/F34 and the first first generation 4 Series Coupe F32/F33/F36. Get the latest 3 and 4 series pricing from our ordering and pricing guide sticky thread.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 04-17-2017, 01:07 PM
tturedraider's Avatar
tturedraider tturedraider is offline
Freedom isn't free!!
Location: Chicago, Edgewater (via Tennessee & Texas)
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 19,460
Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus991 View Post
Slightly off topic but still about my car purchase:
I'm still hunting for "my" car. Today didn't work out. I live really close to a dealership that everyone raves about called Pacific BMW. I'm dealing with a nice little guy named Troy but everyone seems to have a hard on about Greg Poland. What's the etiquette here? I stick with my guy right? Ultimately, finances are tough and I don't have much cash to play with so I need a decent deal. Should I try asking Greg to keep an eye out? This is my first dealership purchase. I'm looking far and wide for a car.
I'm also getting pretty worn out having to stable way of getting groceries home for the past 3 weeks...

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Bimmerfest mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjm View Post
you go with whomever you feel most comfortable. You have zero, no, zilch, nada, nil loyalty to any single person.
I disagree. Unless the guy you're working with is incompetent or you really dislike him for some other reason it is considered VERY POOR FORM to switch to another CA. In fact, it's not unlikely Greg Poland would decline to take you as a customer just because you've now heard of him without a good reason to leave your current CA. It would not make him popular among his colleagues. If you were to switch it would create a "split sale" situation where each CA would end up splitting the commission, therefore, each working for half pay.
__________________

Present - '06 E90 330i sport; Past - '04 E46 ZHP, '00 E46 328i
www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!

Last edited by tturedraider; 04-19-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-17-2017, 01:11 PM
Morpheus991 Morpheus991 is offline
Registered User
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 34
Mein Auto: Nothing Recently!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
I disagree. Unless the guy you're working with is incompetent or you really dislike him for some other reason it is considered VERY POOR FORM to switch to another CA. In fact, it's not unlikely that Greg Poland would decline to take you as a customer just because you've now heard of him without a good reason to leave your current CA. It would not make him popular among his colleagues. If you were to switch it would create a "split sale" situation where each CA would end up splitting the commission, therefore, each working for half pay.
I appreciate the input. Yeah that seems more in line with what I thought. I think I'll stick with one CA per dealership, but I'm having multiple dealerships try and find what I'm looking for, no luck yet. I just got an email from another CA trying to poach me from the same dealership which is kind of funny.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Bimmerfest mobile app
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-19-2017, 10:25 PM
imtjm imtjm is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: VA
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,287
Mein Auto: 335d, 328ix, hard bargain
Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
I disagree. Unless the guy you're working with is incompetent or you really dislike him for some other reason it is considered VERY POOR FORM to switch to another CA. In fact, it's not unlikely Greg Poland would decline to take you as a customer just because you've now heard of him without a good reason to leave your current CA. It would not make him popular among his colleagues. If you were to switch it would create a "split sale" situation where each CA would end up splitting the commission, therefore, each working for half pay.
You owe the sales person(s) and the dealership NOTHING! It's business not personal. They aren't paying you to be their friend or their customer. Do you think that the dealership wouldn't push you off to another CA? Yes, yes, they would. How do I know? Because it has happened to me before. There is no VERY POOR FORM or rule or law which requires you to stick with sales person you are not comfortable with or because they saw you first. That is simply idiotic.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-21-2017, 08:19 AM
Mykatie's Avatar
Mykatie Mykatie is offline
2015 328x
Location: New York
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,424
Mein Auto: 2015 BMW 328i xdrive seda
When purchasing my current vehicle the CA was about the worst I have dealt with since I have been getting new cars. He knew nothing about options. He gave me erroneous info what would be available with the car. I knew better because I did my research before hand. I got him assigned to me because my original request was via email. I knew I was in no rush so when I went to see him I just spoke very laid back trying to get him to lure me in with some good pricing. Not only was his quote terrible but he left out an option and added another. Since I was in no rush I didn't give him any feed back other than REALLY? I said I have somewhere else I need to be and thanks him for his time. About a week later he sent me an email to come in and talk. I said sure, thinking this is where he will reel me in with a good quote. Not only did he not reel me in, he wasn't even there. I asked to speak to the CA manager. I explained what happened. He took care of me right there. He listened to my order and told me he did not have it one on the lot. He searched other dealers and found exactly what I wanted and 2 days later I drove off with new car. Great price and great service without having to "clear" anything with a manager. It would have been the next day but they no longer inspect the turn in and he had to arrange for an independent inspector to come to my house.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-21-2017, 10:36 AM
Morpheus991 Morpheus991 is offline
Registered User
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 34
Mein Auto: Nothing Recently!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykatie View Post
When purchasing my current vehicle the CA was about the worst I have dealt with since I have been getting new cars. He knew nothing about options. He gave me erroneous info what would be available with the car. I knew better because I did my research before hand. I got him assigned to me because my original request was via email. I knew I was in no rush so when I went to see him I just spoke very laid back trying to get him to lure me in with some good pricing. Not only was his quote terrible but he left out an option and added another. Since I was in no rush I didn't give him any feed back other than REALLY? I said I have somewhere else I need to be and thanks him for his time. About a week later he sent me an email to come in and talk. I said sure, thinking this is where he will reel me in with a good quote. Not only did he not reel me in, he wasn't even there. I asked to speak to the CA manager. I explained what happened. He took care of me right there. He listened to my order and told me he did not have it one on the lot. He searched other dealers and found exactly what I wanted and 2 days later I drove off with new car. Great price and great service without having to "clear" anything with a manager. It would have been the next day but they no longer inspect the turn in and he had to arrange for an independent inspector to come to my house.
I'm dealing with 8 different CA's at 8 dealerships...it's kind of a nightmare. I actually found one place that has the car I'm looking for but the CA that I got told me the car needs to be processed a few days ago. He's been pretty unresponsive and I don't want to seem to eager for this specific car. Hopefully he'll call me today and I'll be able to play it cool.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Bimmerfest mobile app
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 04-21-2017, 01:05 PM
jjrandorin jjrandorin is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Diego
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 5,627
Mein Auto: 435 Grand Coupe MSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjm View Post
You owe the sales person(s) and the dealership NOTHING! It's business not personal. They aren't paying you to be their friend or their customer. Do you think that the dealership wouldn't push you off to another CA? Yes, yes, they would. How do I know? Because it has happened to me before. There is no VERY POOR FORM or rule or law which requires you to stick with sales person you are not comfortable with or because they saw you first. That is simply idiotic.
Sure, you are right, but greg would likely push him away gently, or would not offer the same type deal he would normally because of the split sale situation,

once you make contact with someone at a dealership thats pretty much it, you are theirs. You can request a switch, but those people are going to split your commission and you are not going to get a "better" deal just because you swapped from one CA to another. Like you said, its business and thats how the car business works.
__________________
2016 435 Grand Coupe Estoril Blue MSport |Hex. EB Trim-Blk. Dakota | MSoort | Technology | Drivers Asst. | Drivers Assist+|Lighting |Track Pack W/ 442 Wheels |Heated Frnt Seats | Smartphone Integration | HK Stereo (His)

2016 X5 XDrive35d Space Grey |Blk Dakota W/ Fineline Oak | MSport | Lighting Pack | Premium Pack | Drivers Assist | Drivers Assist + | ACC W Stop N Go | 20" Wheels| Smartphone Integration | Multi Contour Seats | HK Stereo (hers)

BMW CCA #477341
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-22-2017, 09:51 AM
imtjm imtjm is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: VA
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,287
Mein Auto: 335d, 328ix, hard bargain
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrandorin View Post
Sure, you are right, but greg would likely push him away gently, or would not offer the same type deal he would normally because of the split sale situation,

once you make contact with someone at a dealership thats pretty much it, you are theirs. You can request a switch, but those people are going to split your commission and you are not going to get a "better" deal just because you swapped from one CA to another. Like you said, its business and thats how the car business works.
Then that's Greg's personal decision as is whoever the customer's decision to go elsewhere. It's silly to consider a sales person your friend when they aren't selling you the car for your best interest over their own self interest. Nope, you are not theirs. You as the customer don't belong to any one. Do you think the CA has the final say on price? No, so really the CA is simply an annoying middle man. They still go back into the donut room to ask mother may I. You aren't going to get a better deal just because people say they go with person x either. Do you think the genie behind the bottle allows person x to sell a car over person y for the price you are willing to pay or walk away and is acceptable for the dealership?

Last edited by imtjm; 04-22-2017 at 10:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-22-2017, 10:00 AM
imtjm imtjm is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: VA
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,287
Mein Auto: 335d, 328ix, hard bargain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus991 View Post
I'm dealing with 8 different CA's at 8 dealerships...it's kind of a nightmare. I actually found one place that has the car I'm looking for but the CA that I got told me the car needs to be processed a few days ago. He's been pretty unresponsive and I don't want to seem to eager for this specific car. Hopefully he'll call me today and I'll be able to play it cool.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Bimmerfest mobile app
If the CA isn't giving you any love, then switch CA's or talk to the sales manager then switch CA. Why would you want to give that CA your business if they are unresponsive? You shouldn't be begging a CA to sell you a car. Geez, I sometimes read people's comments on here and think that you owe the BMW dealership or the CA something for you spending out thousands of dollars to buy a car. You only owe them what you decide is the price of the car. Not wanting to seem too eager for a specific car is rather silly. If you want the car, then determine what you are willing to pay or walk away from the car, then move on it. What the heck does processing mean, other than the CA playing some sort of stupid and silly delay tactic game with you. Even more reason to talk to the sales manager and switch CA's and/or dealerships.

Last edited by imtjm; 04-22-2017 at 10:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-22-2017, 11:14 AM
jjrandorin jjrandorin is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Diego
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 5,627
Mein Auto: 435 Grand Coupe MSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjm View Post
Then that's Greg's personal decision as is whoever the customer's decision to go elsewhere. It's silly to consider a sales person your friend when they aren't selling you the car for your best interest over their own self interest. Nope, you are not theirs. You as the customer don't belong to any one. Do you think the CA has the final say on price? No, so really the CA is simply an annoying middle man. They still go back into the donut room to ask mother may I. You aren't going to get a better deal just because people say they go with person x either. Do you think the genie behind the bottle allows person x to sell a car over person y for the price you are willing to pay or walk away and is acceptable for the dealership?
Yes, yes I do actually. Experienced, long time proven client advisors will get more leeway than someone who is newer. A client advisor who is proven to push metal will likely be willing to go lower on a deal, because they know they will sell XX number of cars a month and make it up.

A newer less "vetted" one wont... so yes you can get a different price (or at least with a LOT less work) going with one person over another, even at the same dealership.

And no, thats not "gregs" choice to push away someone who is already dealing with someone at the dealership, its the way the industry works /shrug. He (and any other salesperson) is not going to try to take the legs out of a deal that someone is already working on.

Thats the way it works... you dont have to agree with it, but thats the way it works.
__________________
2016 435 Grand Coupe Estoril Blue MSport |Hex. EB Trim-Blk. Dakota | MSoort | Technology | Drivers Asst. | Drivers Assist+|Lighting |Track Pack W/ 442 Wheels |Heated Frnt Seats | Smartphone Integration | HK Stereo (His)

2016 X5 XDrive35d Space Grey |Blk Dakota W/ Fineline Oak | MSport | Lighting Pack | Premium Pack | Drivers Assist | Drivers Assist + | ACC W Stop N Go | 20" Wheels| Smartphone Integration | Multi Contour Seats | HK Stereo (hers)

BMW CCA #477341
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-22-2017, 11:42 AM
Morpheus991 Morpheus991 is offline
Registered User
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 34
Mein Auto: Nothing Recently!
Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjm View Post
If the CA isn't giving you any love, then switch CA's or talk to the sales manager then switch CA. Why would you want to give that CA your business if they are unresponsive? You shouldn't be begging a CA to sell you a car. Geez, I sometimes read people's comments on here and think that you owe the BMW dealership or the CA something for you spending out thousands of dollars to buy a car. You only owe them what you decide is the price of the car. Not wanting to seem too eager for a specific car is rather silly. If you want the car, then determine what you are willing to pay or walk away from the car, then move on it. What the heck does processing mean, other than the CA playing some sort of stupid and silly delay tactic game with you. Even more reason to talk to the sales manager and switch CA's and/or dealerships.
I don't think it was a delay tactic. Maybe it was but who knows. I think it was a lease return they just got in and it needed to be detailed. Anyway, I got it! I was torn between two cars, one had m sport and one had a bunch of options, I went with the options because I think I'll be using them a lot more. So it appears dealer #9 had my car.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Bimmerfest mobile app
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-22-2017, 12:07 PM
tturedraider's Avatar
tturedraider tturedraider is offline
Freedom isn't free!!
Location: Chicago, Edgewater (via Tennessee & Texas)
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 19,460
Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus991 View Post
I don't think it was a delay tactic. Maybe it was but who knows. I think it was a lease return they just got in and it needed to be detailed. Anyway, I got it! I was torn between two cars, one had m sport and one had a bunch of options, I went with the options because I think I'll be using them a lot more. So it appears dealer #9 had my car.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Bimmerfest mobile app
Congrats! Did you get one that you posted here or another one? Pics are required!!
__________________

Present - '06 E90 330i sport; Past - '04 E46 ZHP, '00 E46 328i
www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-22-2017, 12:14 PM
Morpheus991 Morpheus991 is offline
Registered User
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 34
Mein Auto: Nothing Recently!
Nope not one that was on here originally. The quick details:

2014 328i SULEV 30k miles CPO
Alpine white with black interior
Navigation
Park assist
Moonroof
Xenon lights
$26k

I don't think he screwed me on price but it was fair. Right? I'll take a pic now! I just got it last night.




Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Bimmerfest mobile app
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-22-2017, 12:41 PM
imtjm imtjm is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: VA
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,287
Mein Auto: 335d, 328ix, hard bargain
It's inherently fair if you were willing to buy at that price. Congrats!. I also would have gone with more options over M Sport, but that is just me thinking that why pay more for fascia on a 328.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-22-2017, 12:49 PM
imtjm imtjm is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: VA
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,287
Mein Auto: 335d, 328ix, hard bargain
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrandorin View Post
Yes, yes I do actually. Experienced, long time proven client advisors will get more leeway than someone who is newer. A client advisor who is proven to push metal will likely be willing to go lower on a deal, because they know they will sell XX number of cars a month and make it up.

A newer less "vetted" one wont... so yes you can get a different price (or at least with a LOT less work) going with one person over another, even at the same dealership.

And no, thats not "gregs" choice to push away someone who is already dealing with someone at the dealership, its the way the industry works /shrug. He (and any other salesperson) is not going to try to take the legs out of a deal that someone is already working on.

Thats the way it works... you dont have to agree with it, but thats the way it works.
Willing to go lower is a function of experience and effort, not a function of what the dealership actually ok's for sale. The industry works like this: if I walk out because I don't like CA 1 and they are unwilling to give me a different CA, then the dealership loses the sale. A dealership is going to lose a sale because of one CA's ego over another's? I don't think so. Again, as a car buyer, I am not interested in the CA's poor stories or feelings. They have to go back to donut maker to get authorization for the price, so what they are or aren't willing to go lower on is irrelevant to me and should be for any car buyer. I really don't care how the sausage works at the dealership when I buy, I just care about what I'm willing to pay. The dealership will accept or not accept, that's their choice, not the CA's.

Moot point anyway, since OP bought.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-22-2017, 12:50 PM
Morpheus991 Morpheus991 is offline
Registered User
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 34
Mein Auto: Nothing Recently!
I really like the m sport stearing wheel but I'm thinking park assist will be more useful in Hollywood.



Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Bimmerfest mobile app
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 04-22-2017, 12:56 PM
namelessman namelessman is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: northern california
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,638
Mein Auto: bimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus991 View Post
I really like the m sport stearing wheel but I'm thinking park assist will be more useful in Hollywood.
Looks sharp, congrats! To me xenon makes the car.

Mine is MY13 328i base jet black + ZPP(leather, moonroof, comfort access) + Xenon, there is no feature/option that goes unused.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 04-22-2017, 12:58 PM
imtjm imtjm is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: VA
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,287
Mein Auto: 335d, 328ix, hard bargain
don't worry about how the M Sport package would have looked, since it won't make your 328 perform any better or go any faster sitting in the LA traffic parking lot Are you going to get your windows tinted? Even with white exterior, black interior is hot hot hot.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 04-22-2017, 01:02 PM
Morpheus991 Morpheus991 is offline
Registered User
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 34
Mein Auto: Nothing Recently!
Quote:
Originally Posted by namelessman View Post
Looks sharp, congrats! To me xenon makes the car.

Mine is MY13 328i base jet black + ZPP(leather, moonroof, comfort access) + Xenon, there is no feature/option that goes unused.
Yeah I pushed for the xenon. I don't think many lease returns have it. It's strange, I never thought I'd own a BMW. Growing up over privileged douche teenagers had them all around me. But hey, maybe they were onto something. I'll look into tinting for sure, I don't know much about it but I'm a quick learner.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Bimmerfest mobile app
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 04-22-2017, 02:13 PM
tturedraider's Avatar
tturedraider tturedraider is offline
Freedom isn't free!!
Location: Chicago, Edgewater (via Tennessee & Texas)
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 19,460
Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjm View Post
Willing to go lower is a function of experience and effort, not a function of what the dealership actually ok's for sale. The industry works like this: if I walk out because I don't like CA 1 and they are unwilling to give me a different CA, then the dealership loses the sale. A dealership is going to lose a sale because of one CA's ego over another's? I don't think so. Again, as a car buyer, I am not interested in the CA's poor stories or feelings. They have to go back to donut maker to get authorization for the price, so what they are or aren't willing to go lower on is irrelevant to me and should be for any car buyer. I really don't care how the sausage works at the dealership when I buy, I just care about what I'm willing to pay. The dealership will accept or not accept, that's their choice, not the CA's.

Moot point anyway, since OP bought.
One thing that happens for sure in your scenario is that there is a split sale and each CA receives a half commission.
__________________

Present - '06 E90 330i sport; Past - '04 E46 ZHP, '00 E46 328i
www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 04-22-2017, 02:17 PM
tturedraider's Avatar
tturedraider tturedraider is offline
Freedom isn't free!!
Location: Chicago, Edgewater (via Tennessee & Texas)
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 19,460
Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus991 View Post
Yeah I pushed for the xenon. I don't think many lease returns have it. It's strange, I never thought I'd own a BMW. Growing up over privileged douche teenagers had them all around me. But hey, maybe they were onto something. I'll look into tinting for sure, I don't know much about it but I'm a quick learner.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Bimmerfest mobile app
35% www.llumar.com or www.formulaone.com Pinnacle series, Llumar's ceramic brand. 35% all around looks classy and gets the job done.
__________________

Present - '06 E90 330i sport; Past - '04 E46 ZHP, '00 E46 328i
www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!

Last edited by tturedraider; 04-22-2017 at 02:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 04-22-2017, 11:49 PM
Morpheus991 Morpheus991 is offline
Registered User
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 34
Mein Auto: Nothing Recently!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
35% www.llumar.com or www.formulaone.com Pinnacle series, Llumar's ceramic brand. 35% all around looks classy and gets the job done.
Thanks!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Bimmerfest mobile app
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 04-26-2017, 12:09 PM
imtjm imtjm is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: VA
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,287
Mein Auto: 335d, 328ix, hard bargain
Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
One thing that happens for sure in your scenario is that there is a split sale and each CA receives a half commission.
maybe, and one thing for sure, as a buyer, I could care less.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 04-26-2017, 12:19 PM
tturedraider's Avatar
tturedraider tturedraider is offline
Freedom isn't free!!
Location: Chicago, Edgewater (via Tennessee & Texas)
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 19,460
Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjm View Post
maybe, and one thing for sure, as a buyer, I couldn't care less.
No maybe about it, regardless that you couldn't care less.
__________________

Present - '06 E90 330i sport; Past - '04 E46 ZHP, '00 E46 328i
www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 04-27-2017, 12:01 PM
imtjm imtjm is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: VA
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,287
Mein Auto: 335d, 328ix, hard bargain
Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
No maybe about it, regardless that you couldn't care less.
you are right...i don't care how the sausage is divvied up. That's a them problem, not a buyer, me, problem.
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories

Tags
328i, 328i 2014, sulev


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2015 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms