Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation BMW 3 Series Sedan F30/F31/F34 and the first first generation 4 Series Coupe F32/F33/F36. Get the latest 3 and 4 series pricing from our ordering and pricing guide sticky thread.

Old 03-30-2017, 05:47 PM

Mein Auto: Jeep... 4 series soon
I checked out the configurator it works.

I noticed on the 440 with the sport and track handling packages you now are stuck with 18 rims, where the old configurator you got (must have) 19's.

I'm ok with 18's but it goes 180 out of the track handling package from last month, and you only have a choice of the 1 wheel. This is a bummer for me as I really liked the style of the 19 wheels.

Anyone have any insight as to why this is?
Old 04-01-2017, 05:56 AM
rw1270

Mein Auto: BMW 328i Wagon
The configurator has errors all over the place. 430i GC: select Lux Pack - Exec pack checks itself (uncheck Lux - Exec unchecks itself). Check Premium Pack - M checks itself. The config seems to loath red, as its selection completely unchecks any options than bare bones. Still some work to be done. BTW, M-pack may be limited to fewer colors that the guide suggests , e.g. Red. BTW, red cannon be checked for either M- or even Lux.
Old 04-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 335i
When would we see the LCI 440i grand coupe' on dealer lots? It went into production March 1, so dealers would start getting these on lots the first week of May?

Also why is the build it now on BMWUSA.com still not showing the LCI for the 440i Grand Coupe', I still don't see any option for Midnight Blue Leather option. Here we are April 1 (1 month after production) and the website is still not updated. Wow.

Last edited by Bimmer4life; 04-01-2017 at 05:30 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 04:21 PM
One Eyed King

Mein Auto: 2002 318CI & 2001 Z3 2.2
My 420d MSport was delivered today... and I was shocked as I ordered it as what I thought was BMW offloading pre-LCI stock so I got a pretty sweet leasing deal. I was supposed to get the pre-LCI end of March but was notified of a 'Delay in Factory'. I originally ordered in Jan but the allocations ran out after signing paperwork and was told I would have to wait until feb to re-order as they were tooling over but price would probably be higher. Then my leasing company called me mid Feb and said they had a pre-order car but it would be a Pre-LCI (same deal as before) so snapped it up. At the time I wasn't that fussed but the more I read about the updates I felt like maybe I would have waited but hey - just please to be back behind a BMW again after 2.5 years in the Nissan wilderness!

When it arrived this morning, I noticed the rear lights looked really slick, totally different to my neighbours 2016 430d... LCI lights???... could it possibly be???? Thought maybe I was imaging it! It was only when I saw the nice double stitching, tiled menu on iDrive and went through the above guide did I realise it was an LCI! Did my monkey dance of happiness in the street then and there!!

I've only ever owned Bimmers with 100k+ miles on the clock so for me today was such a big deal to have one from new. The fact it was an LCI was a cherry on the cake! It feels sooo good to be back guys!
Old 04-05-2017, 07:59 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: locally
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeijay View Post
My 420d MSport was delivered today... and I was shocked as I ordered it as what I thought was BMW offloading pre-LCI stock so I got a pretty sweet leasing deal. I was supposed to get the pre-LCI end of March but was notified of a 'Delay in Factory'. I originally ordered in Jan but the allocations ran out after signing paperwork and was told I would have to wait until feb to re-order as they were tooling over but price would probably be higher. Then my leasing company called me mid Feb and said they had a pre-order car but it would be a Pre-LCI (same deal as before) so snapped it up. At the time I wasn't that fussed but the more I read about the updates I felt like maybe I would have waited but hey - just please to be back behind a BMW again after 2.5 years in the Nissan wilderness!

When it arrived this morning, I noticed the rear lights looked really slick, totally different to my neighbours 2016 430d... LCI lights???... could it possibly be???? Thought maybe I was imaging it! It was only when I saw the nice double stitching, tiled menu on iDrive and went through the above guide did I realise it was an LCI! Did my monkey dance of happiness in the street then and there!!

I've only ever owned Bimmers with 100k+ miles on the clock so for me today was such a big deal to have one from new. The fact it was an LCI was a cherry on the cake! It feels sooo good to be back guys!
Mike, I'm happy for you and that you got a 2018 rather than the 2017 that you were expecting. Enjoy it and welcome back to the fold!

Joe

See More Related BMW Stories

Tags
2018 4 series, 2018 4 series pricing, 2018 bmw pricing, 4 series forum, 4 series pricing, bmw forum, bmw news

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
Today's Posts Search