BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is The 2014 Nav Update Worth Doing?

156K views 2K replies 517 participants last post by  shawnsheridan 
#1 · (Edited)
I am pretty well satisfied with the Nav system in my 2012 535xi. Luckily I have had only minor issues, and none of the horror stories others have seen.

I received an email offer from TomTom for a $245 update to my nav system. I hate to change something that's working pretty well for an unknown new outcome. And, while $245 is not cheap, I would do it if I thought the results would be worth it.

I know there is another current thread with many well-justified complaints about the nav system, but there aren't many comments one way or another about whether the update is worth while.

I would appreciate learning if those of you who have done the 2013 update have found the improvements worth while.

#1,474 ·
Shawn,
I would appreciate very much if you could please send me the info to update my NAV to the 2014/2015 US/North America maps for my 2011 535 XDrive.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
PM sent.

This post has been deleted
#1,488 ·
2012 550i xdrive USA
Can you PM me Shawn with the best map? Thanks

#1,499 ·
Hi Shawn,

I'm interested as well. Can you send a PM when you get a chance? I have a 2012 BMW 535I Xdrive M Sport with 2012 North America Premium Maps
PM sent.

#1,504 ·
Hi. If possible, are u able to forward the details for me as well? Thank you and regards (525 m sport 2011)

PM sent.

#1,506 ·
Shawn can you send me a PM too with instructions? I have a 2012 f10 with North America premium 2012.

PM sent.

#1,509 ·
Hey Shawn,

Katy, huh? I was married in Rosenberg, but now reside in GA. I have a 2012 528i and am in need of an update to my maps.

Thank you!
Even closer...Richmond.

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.