BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Spacers

4K views 37 replies 12 participants last post by  GPDenver 
#1 ·
Not sure if I'm am posting this in the right place but if not please excuse me...does anyone have any spacers they want to get rid of.. 25mm 20mm 15 mm 10mm.. Send me a pm... Thanks

#2 ·
I've got a massive selection of spacers from H&R as well as our ECS in house spacers available HERE on our site. They are available with the proper lengthen lug bolts and without lug bolts.

For 10mm click HERE

For 15mm click HERE

For 20mm click HERE

For 25mm click HERE

and if you want to get super super aggressive with your spacers I have 30mm spacers available HERE

James with ECS Tuning

#35 ·
Drop it Suri...& 10 or 15mm spacers in the back & your golden

#36 ·
anyone used ECSTUNING 20mm spacers for rear???

almost ordered 20mm spacers with bolts from ecs for 109 but decided to post here and see if someone ordered 20mm for their 20" rims...
i think i am going with 20mm spacers for rear since i have 20's tire size 275/35/20 and maybe in the future buy lowering springs from HR...

here is my pic of how the car looks now with 20's.....

rim brand""unknown"" paid 525+ for rims with new falken fk tires...rear lip 4.5"

http://i50.tinypic.com/211kw36.jpg[/IMG]"]Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/URL]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.