BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post Pics of your E46

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  lifew/dogs 
#1 ·
The guys in the E30 forum have a thread like this going on 30 pages, and the guys on my old Saab forum are pushing 100. :yikes: So lets give them a run for their money. I know there are some of you out there sitting on some Natural Brown Interior gems and aren't sharing with the rest of the group, so c'mon cough em up.

:D Like you poor guys haven't seen enough of this car in the past few weeks. Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing everybody else's. :D

See less See more
#5,124 · (Edited)
e46 love

my 99' e46..finally got her on some coilovers. interior work is next :banana: :str8pimpi

Attachments

#5,127 ·
preciate it bruh

#5,132 ·
m3

:jawdrop: that thing is a beast :jack:

#5,136 ·
Still new to this... and the bmw world. Focused the last month on mechanical soundness.... now time for cosmetics!!! Please, I accept all constructive advice and opinions for mods

#5,137 ·
Still new to this... and the bmw world. Focused the last month on mechanical soundness.... now time for cosmetics!!! Please, I accept all constructive advice and opinions for mods

#5,151 ·
Before my purchase I looked at a '02 328 convertible... it was silver with smoked taillights and headlights, black soft top and polished m3 wheels...it was sweet, just too many miles for the price. I scoped out some new led taillights the other night but I can't justify $249 a piece right now. I'll settle with a white led kit for all my little bulbs! :)

Sent from my Note 2

#5,153 ·
Wheel/Tire question

Guys, I have an F30 and just changed out the wheels/tires a second time. The set for sale is 235-35-19 on 19x8.5 et 35 fronts, which I know will fit the E46. The rears are 275-30-19 on 19x9.5 et 38. I know the wheels will fit but I dont know if the tires will fit under there.

Anyone running 275-30-19 on their E46 with similar 19x9.5 et 38 and they clear without rubbing?

Thanks