BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Door removal instructions

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  surgtech72@yaho 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone!!!

Sorry I've been MIA for the past 6 mos or so......just been swamp with life etc.

anyhow i've gotten a few request to post up the door removal instruction...but now that i've switch ISP, i no long have a hosting site for stuff......

So if someone would volunteer to host the file somewhere, i'll be willing to e-mail it to you and share

:)

#5 ·
sounds good, can you gimme ur e-mail address? thanks!

#7 ·
sent thanks!

#13 ·
Not bad, i notice is kindda hard to find a speaker that will fit (depth-wise), i am sure the infinity are nicer (and more $$) but since i am only using my MOSFET deck as the amp....it work just fine....(and anything is better than those stock BMW paper speakers)

depending on what type of music you listens to.......the Polk IMO are good with bass.....mids and highs are OK

#15 ·
door help

+1

I've got 4 Infinity kappa speakers sitting on my dining room table, I would love to see detailed instructions on removing the panels. I am worried about the airbag and the vapor barrier though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.