BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Got Tints?

7K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  voltigeur 
#1 ·
Got my first and probably only mod for the M today.

Here's a few pics. Sorry about the shadier ones.

See less See more
#4 ·
That looks really nice, now, you just need a bigger garage :D 35 all around is nice, that's what I have on mine!! Although, I only have a measly 335, which doesn't even come close to your car :bow:

#7 ·
No kiddin, its really dead over here... :snooze:

#11 ·

3M 20% all around...great product!!!

#14 ·
3M CS 35's were $325 for me. Supposedly good for 10 years.

Congrats on your ride and awesome color choice.:thumbup:

E90, 92, or 93?

#21 ·
Mate, paid the same for a ceramic tint through BMW of Austin. We need to talk bras...

#16 ·
E92

I have silver gray interior, sycamore wood (and I love this), premium, technology, iphone adapter, smartphone integration, 19", park distance control (living on the last house of the road sitting on edge of the cliff), and M-DCT.

Did not go for Enhanced Premium sound nor the cold pkg (living in southern california).

Would you guys also recommend the Angel eyes?

#18 ·
I have been thinking about getting my windows tinted as well but just haven't made up my mind on it yet. Last week a White M3 was running with me on the freeway at about 80-90 MPH and he got a ticket because of what I assume was the tint in the windows preventing him from seeing the CHP behind him at night:eek:

I really felt bad for him as he is a friend of mine:(

#20 ·
Nice.

Will post mine once I get reunited. A "medium" tint is what I asked for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.