BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FS: bumper for BMW1500-2000 NK

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  janedinh 
#1 ·
Are you looking for a brand new bumper for your car? Dont wait more, just simply contact me and you can have it right in your hand.
High grade stainless steel 304, polished shiny, 3-paint coated backside make our bumper the perfect one which can never get rusted or corroded.
Moreover, it is also very easy to be cleaned and can be installed by yourself.
If it, ever, get dented or scratched, it can be beaten back to shape and repolished to look like a brand new one.
We are expanding our market with a wider range of products, so I am looking for more cooperation from anyone who want to make new products. I appreciate any product from classic car (bumper, mirror , molding), new modern car to any product for kitchen , house appliance such as shelf, light and so on, which are made of stainless steel, aluminum, iron, rubber, chrome, etc.
As the Lunar New Year is coming, we are now having a discount season for customers, if you buy 10 sets you will get 1 set for free. For retail customer, we provide discount per total amount too, so just hurry up!!!!!!
Please contact me now and tell me which product you want to make, I shall support and make you satisfied.
Just try it and i am sure you would agree with me that it is worth your money and trust.
For more information, please contact me
Ms. Jane
Cell phone: 84.908.808.924
Tel. : 84.08.2245.2841
Email: ptt-jane@sgbumperscar.com
YH online : ptt.jane@yahoo.com.vn

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.